Page 151 of 174 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Fashion Designer
    Woot!!!! Finally defeated Ninja with lvl 1 Forest B++B after losing 11 super rare high level dragons, lolololol.

SO happy to be done with this tourney!! Good luck to the rest of you finishing up today!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I looked around for suggestions to beat ninja and tried the ones I found.. So far lost my 2 ice creams, diamond, air, trickster, and planet. Any other suggestions? Didn't read through every post but found the ones I could.
    My level 9 angel beat it, was my 4th try.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Woot!!!! Finally defeated Ninja with lvl 1 Forest B++B after losing 11 super rare high level dragons, lolololol.

SO happy to be done with this tourney!! Good luck to the rest of you finishing up today!!
    Congrats sunnybabi

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Well, are you battling or breeding? I've already done both. I defeated Ninja back on Thursday and bred it with Fire on Friday to produce a Super dragon. You can fight Ninja like a Super dragon too for all I care.
    I guess you like the wiki. You check their breeding calculator for Ninja's breeding patterns which are the same as Goblin's. Then you check their battle calculator for the best picks against Goblin. Why not check their battle calculator for the best picks against Ninja?
    Do you fight a Mythic the way you'd fight a Scorpion? Do you use the same dragon against Stone that you would use against Pegasus? Do you battle BigBad like a Parakeet?
    I am baffled as to why you are using a breeding calculator to select contenders for battle. But whatever. Your anti-Goblin picks are as good against Ninja-20 as any other, like I said, they all have the same odds.
    Sand, you are right in particular parts. Still, wiki says nothing about Ninjas winning partners (every dragons with 10% chance mean they have not any clue what to use), and yes, winning partners against a myth is not the same againts red and yellow. But, me and a few fellow won with white-blue combos against Ninja. Maybe we were just lucky. Maybe not. If I were someone at the 30th round, I wold try my white-blue combos instead of lvl1 fires until I have any white and/or blue dragons.

Good luck to everyone who finishes they tournaments

Lost Mistmoth, Poison, and Black Swan already against Leopard. If it weren't for the recent new TL games earning me extra gold, I'd probably give up right now, because I don't know if there's any way I'm finishing this tournament without at least rushing some rounds if not resorting to Ultimate again. =(

Executive Chef
    12 down to Ninja now. I tried Ethereal and Ice Cream on the blue/white theory but they didn't come close. Will try Light next time, but after that it's back to Baby Fire. I already have enough dragons to heal!

I know the key is persistence, just like it was when Infinity and Quetzal both took me a day to beat, but I only have about 9 more tries left now. However, I will use ultimate if I need to at the end of the day. It's always my goal to win without ultimate, plus I don't want to go backward in my quest to save for Diamond, but Ninja is just too valuable in the arena not to buy it when the cost would only be 30 gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post

Congratulations!! I hope I will join you in victory soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Congratulations!! I hope I will join you in victory soon!
    I wish you luck, cakeandpie

Host(ess)
    Just beat Ninja with a baby Genie bb :-) The Ninja egg is in The nest and The habitat is on The Way. Feel very lucky. Came through this tournement without any diamonds and did Only have to use Ultimate once against Naga. Thx for all The great Info and advice that made it possible :-)

Executive Chef
    so far i've thrown at ninja: diamond, winter, ethereal, tusker (baby), independance, mismoth, gemstone (baby).
    If it's taking too long i might just ultimate the bugger, but i really don't wanna!