Page 146 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Thanks a lot for help, it helped me with Aurora oponent )
    Your welcome !

I think it also helps if you play Michael Jackson's Bad as you go into battle on this final day of the tournament.
    Pump your hips and your fist, make a grimace and sing, "Your butt is mine!..."

"...Because I'm bad. I'm bad. You know it..."

"...And the whole world has to answer right now, just to tell you once again - who's bad."

Rhino Keeper
    How am I supposed to defeat infinity with no diamonds???

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Just managing. Beat Angel with. forest4.
    Now for the Quetzal ......!!
    Just lost mermaid 10 to angel what did you use (m or b) with forest

Rhino Keeper
    Beat ninja with ethereal BMM, good luck to everyone and thanks to all who posted their winnings. It really helped and is very much appreciated!!

Executive Chef
    Epic MistMoth lost battle with Leopard ,attacks was BMM, probably try Blackswan , Aether,peacock, mossrock, Kaleido,
    witch & Origami...need advice please thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    While my Diamond was healing, lvl 3 Dawntree beat Infinity! Use the baby brigade.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    I beat mine with Firestorm. Fire and Forest have also been reported to work. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    (Busy Sunday, so can't read the last 10 pages right now, but I know folks are asking about Round 30.)

Here's the deal on Ninja. Normally, in the regular arena, your first choice would be either Infinity or Diamond. Your second choice would be either a diamond hybrid or a super or unbreedable single-element dragon. (There are loads of them.)

But right now, going up against a level 20 Ninja, its score is too high for anything you have, so ALL dragons have the same minimum odds against it. If body-count is an issue for you, go with throwaway pawns like the baby Fires. Otherwise, just line up the dragons that you most want to see kick Ninja's butt into the sand, and send them in every hour. Truth of the matter is that, given enough time, Ninja will eventually go down.

Again, it does not matter what you use to fight the Ninja-20 in Round 30. You have already passed the challenge of strength and endurance through the first 29 rounds. In this last one, you are up against the champion element that is strong against all other elements except diamond, which is it's neutral color. It has no weak colors! But champion is NOT the strongest element. The strongest element is PERSISTENCE!
    Sorry Sand there are better chances.

Ninja is BLACK and RED! According to wiki breeding calculator (and my personal and some others notes) best choice is WHITE and BLUE!

It is like a lvl20 Goblin, check wiki guide what is good against a lv20 goblin and choose ur best dragons.

Executive Chef
    So choose independence, ethereal, dream or ice cream if you have. 35% chance at epic form.