Page 118 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Yay! Now only naga and ninja and you're done! And sunnybabi1986, I'd throw that phone if I were you too! Why does this keep happening so many times?.? Every tournament this processing glitch occurs! And always at the high level ones! Never at fire1 or something like that.. Gah. Wish they'd fix it, it's soooo frustrating!
    I'd understand if I opened the game and fought immediately, I did that once and DID have to rebattle...but that was my own fault, I know better now. I give the game PLENTY of time to sync. I did everything right this time. And still got shorted.

Le sigh. I guess the baby Forests will just keep coming today. If I'm still at this place tomorrow, I will mournfully use my carefully saved gold to destroy Prism with Ultimate, but I hope it doesn't come to that...surely I can manage to beat him by the end of the day...I have 13 battles I'm able to do today, hope one of them comes through.

I apologize if I'm coming across as negative, I try so hard to stay positive and uplifting because these tournaments ARE frustrating. And I can't imagine having to go through what some players do with setbacks in the game like this...except now I do understand

Keeping my chin up, though, the baby march shall continue!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    SO.INCREDIBLY.ANGRY.RIGHT.NOW.
    it's gone, I panic. I speed up to the next battle. And all I see is Prism's ugly face staring right back at me....again.
    I have no words. I actually am crying (emotional day, DON'T judge! Lol). I may throw my iphone against a wall in a childish fit. But that would likely result in a lecture on patience from my 5 yr old son, sooo, maybe not. I'll just stew angrily until I defeat Prism. I've never hated this game so much until now.
    I am so sorry this happened. I dun understand why this bug occurs if you have sync to the server. Did you sync before the battle also?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    SO.INCREDIBLY.ANGRY.RIGHT.NOW.

After battling with Prism lvl 20 for nearly an entire day, I woke up this morning. Harvested crops, replanted, collected coins, visited a neighbor, everything I normally do to make sure the gane is synced.

And then I put baby Forest out there...and I get this: Attachment 10365

That's right. BAby Forest kicked Prism to the CURB. Won easily. Jaw dropped. I literally almost cried(I'm emotional today, don't judge!) And while I' sitting there in disbelief, I suddenly see the "processing" screen come up. When it's gone, I panic. I speed up to the next battle. And all I see is Prism's ugly face staring right back at me....again.

I have no words. I actually am crying (emotional day, DON'T judge! Lol). I may throw my iphone against a wall in a childish fit. But that would likely result in a lecture on patience from my 5 yr old son, sooo, maybe not. I'll just stew angrily until I defeat Prism. I've never hated this game so much until now.

Those actions may not necessarily ping the server promptly enough for it to sync. The sync is often delayed. Try actions that are impossible without a live connection, such as breeding or going through the Arctic portal. When you try to use the airship without a synced connection, you will get the connection failure message (even if you ARE connected to the internet). If you try breeding without a synced connection, the dragons will dance in the den without giving you a timer, and will later return home without breeding. Harvesting, planting and habitat activity can actually be done while you are not synced, as can engaging in battle.

To be extra safe, go to the Arctic then come back to battle.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    I am so sorry this happened. I dun understand why this bug occurs if you have sync to the server. Did you sync before the battle also?
    What do you specifically mean by "sync"? Basically, I collect coins, harvest crops, plant crops, and visit a neighbor until I see the screen freeze up for a few seconds, then I know it's "synced". Or at least that what I think it means? That's what I did this morning, but it still reset on me. Should I be doing something else as well? I really don't want this to happen again...I will do anything, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Those actions may not necessarily ping the server promptly enough for it to sync. The sync is often delayed. Try actions that are impossible without a live connection, such as breeding or going through the Arctic portal. When you try to use the airship without a synced connection, you will get the connection failure message (even if you ARE connected to the internet). If you try breeding without a synced connection, the dragons will dance in the den without giving you a timer, and will later return home without breeding. Harvesting, planting and habitat activity can actually be done while you are not synced, as can engaging in battle.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SAND!! Unfortunately, I haven't even had a chance to set up the Arctic Isles yet, I suppose I should get on that before the next battle, though. I don't speed breed, so the breeding part won't really help me a lot, since the timing of each battle vs the timing of a breeding being done rarely coincide. I understand what you're saying, though. I appreciate the help!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post

Is there anything else I can do to ensure that the game is properly synced without going to the Arctic or breeding?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Yay! Now only naga and ninja and you're done! And sunnybabi1986, I'd throw that phone if I were you too! Why does this keep happening so many times?.? Every tournament this processing glitch occurs! And always at the high level ones! Never at fire1 or something like that.. Gah. Wish they'd fix it, it's soooo frustrating!
    Yeah only 2 left then I win but naga is a big **** it's very hard to beat him
    Wish me luck plz and suggestion too

Rhino Keeper
    Have you tired writting on your own wall?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Yeah only 2 left then I win but naga is a big **** it's very hard to beat him
    Wish me luck plz and suggestion too
    The word u see star there is actually
    Nothing I don't know from where these stars come from ????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Have you tired writting on your own wall?
    I hadn't thought of that...is it confirmed that it forces the server to sync?