Page 117 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Aether 8 did it for me!

Then it went to processing! I freaked out and sped up.. N phew. Prism was there. Diamond took him out..now Naga.. Scared! Always lose to Nga and most of my dragons are dead..
    Good well done

Executive Chef
    I tried a Diamond on Prism. Lost marginally.
    will try Lotus later.

Executive Chef
    It took 16 tries--UGH!--but Quetzal is DOWN!

25. Quetzal defeated by Fire 1 B+MM

I'm going to miss a number of opportunities to battle today so I'd better have a LOT better luck going forward here, and Prism cannot take 16-17 tries and almost 24 hours like Infinity and Quetzal did or I won't be able to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    tried Atlantis? It has won before
    lost Atlantis what to try next.

Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Sand, if u read well, i told here in previous posts that I did try all I have for air and should be used, and always lost, also pink also black - GOT IT? I am no stupid and NO I have no mask even time to try it now. I was mainly thinking this forum is apart of all also for advicing to each other, u dont need to be sarkastic or try make me look stupid, thx. Instead to tell me what helps if all did not u not nice, all u told really helped a lot, its like saying: Joke just get out.
    I see you asking the same question repeatedly about an early round and I'm supposed to go through all your posts or read your mind and know that you don't have Mask and have unsuccessfully tried everything else? Come on, now. If you really understood the advice that was previously given, then I don't get why you were still asking or what else you expected people to tell you.
    What I DO get is that after people here stopped offering the obvious answers, you demanded to know whether nobody would tell you how to beat an juvenile Air dragon! You shot down MidnightMeerkat's inquiry about what level dragons you have for the task. You insisted level doesn't matter. You claimed that the "battle wiki" doesn't help. You've supposedly found none of the advice here to be useful either.
    I'm not nice? Psshh! You seemed to think that all the nice and helpful folks here were ignoring you. Maybe that's what I should have done.
    There are people here who give hugs while telling you to try Dragon A, then try Dragon B. What? No Dragon B? How about Dragon C? Oh, it's exhausted. So sorry. Hugs. Someone I know used a level 2 Dragon D. Do you have that one? Gosh, that one lost too? Hugs.
    I don't give hugs. I don't read minds. I don't judge people's intelligence; at least not openly. Since all the good advice was already offered here, I had to assume you must not have read it. Just because we can read and are fairly intelligent doesn't mean we are all going to read every single post on this thread. That's why the most valuable information is copied to the front page.
    I was not trying to make you look stupid. But there's nothing I can do if you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    So once more and for the last time, I am asking - which color and Tactic to use against AIR, I have no mask, and i lost with all pinks and blacks i have and also with cosmic. Thx for real help and no just kiddings about first page of this thread.
    Are you willing to try again with the dragons that lost before? That's what many of us do, myself included.
    Are you willing to try a level 1 Fire or Forest? That's what many others do in a situation like this, myself excluded.
    I sure hope you manage to clear Round 9 today and move forward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    It took 16 tries--UGH!--but Quetzal is DOWN!

25. Quetzal defeated by Fire 1 B+MM

I'm going to miss a number of opportunities to battle today so I'd better have a LOT better luck going forward here, and Prism cannot take 16-17 tries and almost 24 hours like Infinity and Quetzal did or I won't be able to finish.
    Congrats for Quetzal,.I'm same as you,just beat Angel with fire couple of hours ago after 24 hours battles with Angel, now had twice battle with Quetzal,probably goes longer as Angel..both of us need very good luck on remaining rounds...

Fashion Designer

Angry

SO.INCREDIBLY.ANGRY.RIGHT.NOW.

After battling with Prism lvl 20 for nearly an entire day, I woke up this morning. Harvested crops, replanted, collected coins, visited a neighbor, everything I normally do to make sure the gane is synced.

And then I put baby Forest out there...and I get this: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	10365

That's right. BAby Forest kicked Prism to the CURB. Won easily. Jaw dropped. I literally almost cried(I'm emotional today, don't judge!) And while I' sitting there in disbelief, I suddenly see the "processing" screen come up. When it's gone, I panic. I speed up to the next battle. And all I see is Prism's ugly face staring right back at me....again.

I have no words. I actually am crying (emotional day, DON'T judge! Lol). I may throw my iphone against a wall in a childish fit. But that would likely result in a lecture on patience from my 5 yr old son, sooo, maybe not. I'll just stew angrily until I defeat Prism. I've never hated this game so much until now.

Executive Chef
    Lost my 6 dragons against prism then I use ultimate attack bcoz tomorrow is my school and that's why I have to finish tournament today

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Lost my 6 dragons against prism then I use ultimate attack bcoz tomorrow is my school and that's why I have to finish tournament today
    Yay! Now only naga and ninja and you're done! And sunnybabi1986, I'd throw that phone if I were you too! Why does this keep happening so many times?.? Every tournament this processing glitch occurs! And always at the high level ones! Never at fire1 or something like that.. Gah. Wish they'd fix it, it's soooo frustrating!