Page 133 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I have been doing both babies and epics. I won in Ethereal tournament with Seabreeze- on bash, so when babies weren't doing much I gave Epics a try. Have sort of gone back and forth. Just lost Dawntree (6) to Prism. Going to speed it up again and Utl. I've given up on him this tournament. And I won't be able to do much tomorrow. So I need to get through with this soon.
    I won with plain Epic Light dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sharowend View Post
    Does anyone know exactly how many hours we have left in the tournament? Just Naga and Ninja to go and I do NOT want to run out of time. Thanks.
    I think this is correct, the tournament started on 9-17 @5:06 PM six days would end on 9-23 @5:06 PM. It is now 3:20 AM so we have 37 hours and 50 minutes before it ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Goblin and planet has won. Surprised all the ones you used didnt do it. Hate the funky randomness. Use whatever epics you have. Magic is your friend.
    For some reason magicdoesn't usually work for me. I have to bash them.

Executive Chef
    Another long time stuck with Quetzal dragons, lost many baby fire, dino,rose, dark angel, landworm,and few others,don't remember it...this time I'm not gonna make it without
    using Ultimate attacks.... just don't know try what? my available options are Tusker, Cupid, Planet, DA, forestfire, landworm, Rose, snowman, Phoenix, Scorpion, laserlight, athletic & Leviathan...Any suggestion would be appreciated..Thank you...

Farm Supplier
    Phew!! Ninja in the nest.. 14 dragons in crit.. Didn't use ultimate, but used a lot of d-hybrids.. Good luck to all still fighting

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Another long time stuck with Quetzal dragons, lost many baby fire, dino,rose, dark angel, landworm,and few others,don't remember it...this time I'm not gonna make it without
    using Ultimate attacks.... just don't know try what? my available options are Tusker, Cupid, Planet, DA, forestfire, landworm, Rose, snowman, Phoenix, Scorpion, laserlight, athletic & Leviathan...Any suggestion would be appreciated..Thank you...
    Used Scorpion 10 in both this and the Ethereal tourney. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    color red to attack the Green in Quetzal.
    Also try Mythic

Farm Supplier
    Iam so done doing these battles & about done with dragon story altogether! It's hard to win a battle when ya don't have the correct dragon cuz ya can't breed it!! I've tryed 6 months straight trying for Diamond & still don't have it. I'm not putting another penny into any TL game again, it's already ripped me off of over 400 gold. The games no fun anymore. It's a headache!! It would be different if it was a challenge, but it just seams as if it's pure luck. Not fair.

Executive Chef
    OK, so what exactly should I use on Ninja? I saw Ethereal and Atlantis reported as winners way back, so I tried them and they lost. I haven't been able to read every post in this thread, but I think I saw Sand saying something about using single-element rares, super-rares, and unbreedables? So I tried Passion, and it didn't work. So that's 3 down so far. Going to try Cosmic, Fairytale, and other single-element dragons tomorrow, unless someone else has better info. I just saw a few posts up that Planet is a reported winner, so I will try that also.

Rhino Keeper
    omg finally 20th Battle won against prism, used Quetzal epic 2nd time and one bash finished

next Naga, not sure how many rounds I need to go, will try to fight till last movement and then use ultimate.