Page 114 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Wow. lotus tried ?
    I keep lotus or night elf for naga dragon
    Any other suggestion plz thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    planet I used Parakeet10
    For Eclipse I used Wizard 10.
    Used Parkeet 10 & four-leaf 7 lost both. Tried baby wizard & forest both lost. So frustrations. Planet is ****ing

Fashion Designer
    Sand, if u read well, i told here in previous posts that I did try all I have for air and should be used, and always lost, also pink also black - GOT IT? I am no stupid and NO I have no mask even time to try it now. I was mainly thinking this forum is apart of all also for advicing to each other, u dont need to be sarkastic or try make me look stupid, thx. Instead to tell me what helps if all did not u not nice, all u told really helped a lot, its like saying: Joke just get out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Same thing happen here then I decided to use ultimate attack and win lol
    I did not use ultimate as I know I will need it for last 2 rounds, I just now defeated Leopard with Pegasus.

Fashion Designer
    So once more and for the last time, I am asking - which color and Tactic to use against AIR, I have no mask, and i lost with all pinks and blacks i have and also with cosmic. Thx for real help and no just kiddings about first page of this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Help on Atlantis! Can't seem to beat it =__=
    I lost around 13 dragons to Atlantis and finally before ultimate I tried Atlas Level 1 and won used MMM. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Round 24 Fire Lv 2 beat Angel Lv 16, attacks was BMM, all attacks was equal strength, I got angel after 24 hours struggle,finally baby fire ****ed Angel...now move on to next round.. Good Luck to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I beat leopard with Pegasus. One bash.
    thank you just used pegasus and won, what did you use for prism

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    So once more and for the last time, I am asking - which color and Tactic to use against AIR, I have no mask, and i lost with all pinks and blacks i have and also with cosmic. Thx for real help and no just kiddings about first page of this thread.
    Keep trying the highest level ones you DO have. What is said to work here may not be what works for you. Use Magic first with whatever you use, then Bash. Keep at it and something will put the odds in your favor. Don't remember what I used on this account but it was not a pink or black dragon. Good luck! You still have time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr666999 View Post
    thank you just used pegasus and won, what did you use for prism
    Ugh, for prisms ugly face I lost no less than 8 dragons. It was a level four quetzal that won for me. After an epic quetzal, angel, crusader, unicorn and mercury lost.