Page 149 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Fashion Designer
    Can someone advi e which dragon use against sapphire? I asked one bour ago and no reply, i have no trickster, thx for help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    What means + as action??? Thx for explain
    + indicates more than usual damage
    ++ indicates a LOT of damage
    +++ indicates a single hitter(defeated in one move)

Quote Originally Posted by NoahDaHorsey View Post
    Please someone break it down for me! What colors work against Prism? I have tried each dragon and am losing gold and getting nowhere.
    Finally beat Prism with Moon 10.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Can someone advi e which dragon use against sapphire? I asked one bour ago and no reply, i have no trickster, thx for help

Winning against Lvl 10 Sapphire

80% Chance of Win:

Tiger's Eye

75% Chance of Win:

Amethyst
    Anubis
    Bat
    Dark Angel
    Gold
    Illusion
    Onyx
    Topaz
    Trickster

65% Chance of Win:
    Diamond
    Dino
    Gemstone
    Genie
    Helios
    Infinity
    Jade
    Lotus
    Night Elf
    Peacock
    Pterodactyl
    Rainbow
    Rex
    Samurai
    Triceratops

Epics have the HIGHEST chance of winning this round, so be sure to use the highest level dragon you have. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Sorry Sand there are better chances.

Ninja is BLACK and RED! According to wiki breeding calculator (and my personal and some others notes) best choice is WHITE and BLUE!

It is like a lvl20 Goblin, check wiki guide what is good against a lv20 goblin and choose ur best dragons.
    Well, are you battling or breeding? I've already done both. I defeated Ninja back on Thursday and bred it with Fire on Friday to produce a Super dragon. You can fight Ninja like a Super dragon too for all I care.
    I guess you like the wiki. You check their breeding calculator for Ninja's breeding patterns which are the same as Goblin's. Then you check their battle calculator for the best picks against Goblin. Why not check their battle calculator for the best picks against Ninja?
    Do you fight a Mythic the way you'd fight a Scorpion? Do you use the same dragon against Stone that you would use against Pegasus? Do you battle BigBad like a Parakeet?
    I am baffled as to why you are using a breeding calculator to select contenders for battle. But whatever. Your anti-Goblin picks are as good against Ninja-20 as any other, like I said, they all have the same odds.

Used ultimate twice in this tournament, but now my ninja is finally sitting in its nest. Troll took out a lot of high profile dragons for me, and although the white/blue combination dragons were close for Ninja, all of them lost. I tried fire babies, too, and eventually got sick of waiting and losing dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Dream 10 lost to Ninja as well. 11 dragons down to Ninja now. Going back to the babies...I really cannot afford to keep losing my high level fighters, at this rate I won't be able to get enough healed in time for the next battle.

Executive Chef
    Mistmoth, Peacock, Trickster & Lightning lost battles with Leopard,..I think gonna use Ultimate attack, 13 hours left tho.

Fashion Designer
    stuck on atlantis. suggestions for atlantis and the next few rounds? here are my remaining dragons:

epic: poison, scorpion, landworm, athletic, firestorm, life

lv 8: genie, anubis, charm, unicorn, super, titan, pumpkin, elf, fireworks, sunrise, rose, snowman, mermaid, winter, serpent, zombie, familiar, wild, aurora, ice cream, laserlight

lv 7: peacock, chocolate, hypnotic, flower, tiny, justice, four leaf, easter, illusion, right heart, left heart, deep

lv 6: pearl, dawntree

lv 5: leopard, cosmic, fairytale

lv 4: medusa, shell, gemstone, dino, pterodactyl, triceratops, leviathan, samurai, hammerhead, night elf, hunter, ethereal, independence

lv 3: stainglass

lv 1: turtle, naga, kaleido

i also have a lv 8 caesar that is currently questing, a lv 4 social and an epic parakeet that are currently breeding.

Executive Chef
    finally beat ninja with pearl. Time for healing zzz