Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Fashion Designer
    Any idea against sapphire if i dont have trickster. Thanks for help.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm totally frustrated, i just beat quetzal with epic aether 1 hour ago and it showed that i won. Just now when i open the battle arena quetzal shows up again! I tried with my epic aether again but lost i even visit my arctic island to make sure that the progress is saved, and the battle arena shows the waiting time too. How come it happened sigh

Guess i will fully retire from this game soon

Farm Supplier
    hard to believe, but true. last night I wanted to battle one more time before going to bed. I was on Leopard. So I randomly picked peacock level 10 and hit it with magic, I was so tried that I dozed off in the middle of the battle. I woke up (not sure how long I was out) and I had won. lucky the game didn't crash at that point. Now I'm fighting prism with no such luck.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, I am so DONE with this Ninja!!! Body count is up to 10 dragons right now and I'm officially switching to babies from here on out! Nothing is even TOUCHING this dragon! I have never had such a hard time against a final opponent :/ And I'm being ornery and refusing to use gold

Body count for Lvl 20 Ninja so far: Lvl 10 Diamond(twice!), lvl 9 Peacock, lvl 8 Treasure, lvl 8 Naga, lvl 9 Dawntree, lvl 9 Mythic, lvl 9 Passion, lvl 10 Clown, and lvl 1 Charm. Whew! This dragon is dragging this out for me, hopefully I "catch" some of you all's luck today and kick this guy to the curb!!

Stuck on Prism! Please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Round 26 epic Forestfire beat Troll Lv 18, attacks was BBM, I think should used Magic attack first than bash,anyway won the battle and move on to next round,Thank you everyone for support.
    Good. Keep it up. leopard try a Trickster or a Purple/Yellow.
    My genie lost but Trickster won.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Ugh, I am so DONE with this Ninja!!! Body count is up to 10 dragons right now and I'm officially switching to babies from here on out! Nothing is even TOUCHING this dragon! I have never had such a hard time against a final opponent :/ And I'm being ornery and refusing to use gold

Body count for Lvl 20 Ninja so far: Lvl 10 Diamond(twice!), lvl 9 Peacock, lvl 8 Treasure, lvl 8 Naga, lvl 9 Dawntree, lvl 9 Mythic, lvl 9 Passion, lvl 10 Clown, and lvl 1 Charm. Whew! This dragon is dragging this out for me, hopefully I "catch" some of you all's luck today and kick this guy to the curb!!
    Ninja needs some babies to win.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post

Try a Light dragon , or a blue and white dragon. Despite what some of have said, white and blue seem to be more effective against ninja.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    Try a Light dragon , or a blue and white dragon. Despite what some of have said, white and blue seem to be more effective against ninja.
    Not discounting you in ANY way, but I'm curious at to how many people have won with a white/blue combo vs just random dragons winning. As far as I've seen, there are less than 4 reported wins with a blue/white combo and over 10 wins using some sort of red type dragon. And even these results seem random. Ninja is FRUSTRATING!! LOl

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Quetzal,Leopard,Prism and Naga all defeated by Forest LV1 FIRST TRY! O.o
    great. Hope it helps all, this info