Page 145 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    My Diamond was Eagle/Atlantis
    Thanks Sumercarefree,I used almost every possible combos to get Diamond and had more than 70 tries all failed tho...No Luck at all for Diamond.

Executive Chef
    Morning update: Have lost 8 to Ninja so far. After using 7 of my best dragons, I'm using baby Fire now. Apparently all dragons have the same chance against level 20 Ninja, so I don't need to make the waiting list for the healing spring any longer! I will miss a couple opportunities to battle while I'm at church, but at least I have all day! Good luck everyone!!

Banned
    Finally beat leopard with level 7 lightning. MBM. Now I'm up against the hideous prism that took ten or my dragons the last time.

Quetzal,Leopard,Prism and Naga all defeated by Forest LV1 FIRST TRY! O.o

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    1) fire (1) ~ water (10) m+++
    2) magic (1) ~ air (10) b++?
    3) coral (1) ~ emerald (8) bmm
    4) golem (2) ~ Serpent (10) BBM, lost Atlantis (10)
    5) Sunrise (2) ~ Mismoth (10) m++b
    6) Dino (3) ~ Scorpion (10) m++b, lost Stone (10) and Athletic (10)
    7) Laserlight ~ Fireworks (10) m+++
    8) Saturn ~ Boo (10) BM++
    9) Air (6) ~ Virtue (10) BM++
    10) Moon ~ Boo (10) mb++, lost rainbow (10)
    11) Lotus (9) ~ Pegusus (10) mbm, lost Dawntree (6)
    12) Aurora ~ Lightning (10) b+++
    13) Sapphire ~ Trickster (10) bmm
    14) Origami ~ Lotus (10) mb++
    15) Tigers Eye ~ Moon (9) BM++
    16) Ceaser ~ Trickster (10) bmm , lost rainbow (10)
    17) Mirage ~ Mindvolt (10) b+++
    18) Quartz~ Lotus (10) bmm, lost night (10), gemstone (3), Night (6)
    19) Stainglass ~ Scorpion (10) b+++, lost Parakeet (10)
    20) Planet ~ Four-leaf (9)b++m, lost: Lightning(10), Elf (10), Seabreeze (10), Clown (9)
    21) Eclipse ~ Boo (10) b+++
    22) Infinity ~ Fire (1) BM++
    23) Atlantis ~ Topaz (8) b++m
    Second time:
    23) Atlantis~ Turkey (10) BMB, lost Topaz (8)
    24) Angel ~ fire (1) mmb, lost Mismoth (10), Wizard (1), Mist (1) , and another fire (1)
    25) Quetzal ~ fire (1) bb++ , lost landworm (10), Scorpion (10), Planet (3), fire (1)
    26) Troll ~ Landworm (10) b+++, lost: Forestfire (10), Tusker (9), Tusker (3) Laserlight (10) , Rainbow (10), Mermaid (10), Wild (10), and Fuzzy (5)

27) Leopard ~Mismoth (10) bmm+
    28) Prism~ used Ult. , lost: 5 Fire (1), Atlantis (10), Atlantis (3), Mermaid (10), Serpent (10), Island (10), Parakeet (10), forest (1), Island (1),and Dawntree (6)

29) Naga ~ Lotus (10) BM++
    30) Ninja ~ used Ult., lost Lotus (10), Ethereal (8), Rainbow (10)
    And was losing fire (1), but had enough!!

Thanks for everyone's help and encouragement!
    I'll try to look in a little tomorrow to see how everyone is doing and help if I can. Having family over though, so really needed to get it done tonight.

May the odds always be in your favor!!! (The Hunger Games)
    Thanks a lot for help, it helped me with Aurora oponent )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Morning update: Have lost 8 to Ninja so far. After using 7 of my best dragons, I'm using baby Fire now. Apparently all dragons have the same chance against level 20 Ninja, so I don't need to make the waiting list for the healing spring any longer! I will miss a couple opportunities to battle while I'm at church, but at least I have all day! Good luck everyone!!
    Try Epic Light against Ninja if you have one. That worked for me first time on 2 games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    what the heck. 0___o lol, well, congrats!

so against ninja: anything goes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    My Diamond was Eagle/Atlantis
    Congrats Sumercarefree on your valiant win!!! Looks like I started a trend though on blowing up Ninja!! Congrats to everyone who won over the last few hours!!!!

On breeding a diamond do you have to have a red, blue, green, and yellow elements or can it be any 4 different colors? Does anyone know?

Beat That Ninja!

(Busy Sunday, so can't read the last 10 pages right now, but I know folks are asking about Round 30.)

Here's the deal on Ninja. Normally, in the regular arena, your first choice would be either Infinity or Diamond. Your second choice would be either a diamond hybrid or a super or unbreedable single-element dragon. (There are loads of them.)

But right now, going up against a level 20 Ninja, its score is too high for anything you have, so ALL dragons have the same minimum odds against it. If body-count is an issue for you, go with throwaway pawns like the baby Fires. Otherwise, just line up the dragons that you most want to see kick Ninja's butt into the sand, and send them in every hour. Truth of the matter is that, given enough time, Ninja will eventually go down.

Again, it does not matter what you use to fight the Ninja-20 in Round 30. You have already passed the challenge of strength and endurance through the first 29 rounds. In this last one, you are up against the champion element that is strong against all other elements except diamond, which is it's neutral color. It has no weak colors! But champion is NOT the strongest element. The strongest element is PERSISTENCE!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Wow!!! Congrats!!! How lucky are you???? I know who to get luck from the next time I get stuck on Prism!