Page 132 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    62 is just too much. Yes you need disposable dragons.
    Tell me about it. Im always luck to get dragons that I try in my second account, but never tried to get diamond there, I have a many repeat dragons, so a could sell a couple if I wont BE able to heal they all.

Executive Chef
    I have been doing both babies and epics. I won in Ethereal tournament with Seabreeze- on bash, so when babies weren't doing much I gave Epics a try. Have sort of gone back and forth. Just lost Dawntree (6) to Prism. Going to speed it up again and Utl. I've given up on him this tournament. And I won't be able to do much tomorrow. So I need to get through with this soon.

Executive Chef
    Still can't beat ninja took down my crusader ethereal planet serpent lightning and so many more I wanna **** him any suggestion plz plz thanx

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know exactly how many hours we have left in the tournament? Just Naga and Ninja to go and I do NOT want to run out of time. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Successfully completed 18th round against Prism and lost it again I dont know how many I need to battle to win Prism.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Save your Blacks for Naga.
    Forest is a good bet
    Thanks Summercarefree! I only have about 15-20 dragons to heal right now. I used babies with Angel and Infinity and some with Quetzal and Prism. Most of them I have sold of for will soon. So I think I still have a good arsenal for Naga and Ninja. And I will try to get past, but if not I'll Ult them too. Have all my black dragons healed and ready for Naga. Just down on green and blue ones, but still have 3 Serpents (6), 4 Athers (4-10), epic Mismoth, epic witch, Epic Poison.. Anyways have a lot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr666999 View Post
    Successfully completed 18th round against Prism and lost it again I dont know how many I need to battle to win Prism.
    Sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharowend View Post
    Does anyone know exactly how many hours we have left in the tournament? Just Naga and Ninja to go and I do NOT want to run out of time. Thanks.
    I think around 28 hrs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Believe it or not, I've tried this too! Lol
    I've sped it up 3 times. Just lost a baby island. I had it bred. Trying to see if I can't come up with a diamond- not for this tournament of course! I figure if I have to Ult the last 3 I'm still ahead. Couldn't buy it for that price. But I'll give it 1 or 2 more chances. Does this tourney end on Sunday or Monday? I'm not sure. It says 2 more days... Did that start today or tomorrow.
    I think there's about 30 hours left

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Still can't beat ninja took down my crusader ethereal planet serpent lightning and so many more I wanna **** him any suggestion plz plz thanx
    Goblin and planet has won. Surprised all the ones you used didnt do it. Hate the funky randomness. Use whatever epics you have. Magic is your friend.