Page 131 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    I think so too, but I will try a couple more tries before I giving up to ultimate, I only use it once in my second account last tournament after 16 times trying to get pass infinity, but hope it wont BE necessary
    What? 16 times n you're still patient. Wonderful

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    29. Naga defeated by Ruby MBB+

Onward and upward to Ninja!!! Already lost Ethereal to him, but I have a whole day so I'm not sweating it...yet.
    Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    prism took it down with a Diamond. It lost the first time round n I healed it. BM+++ was very satisfying.
    I don't have diamonds or gold dragons.

Executive Chef
    I think I'm up to around 16 times now too. I have saved an epic fairy and epic night, but i'm not sure if it's worth having to heal them after I lose them to Prism.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I think I'm up to around 16 times now too. I have saved an epic fairy and epic night, but i'm not sure if it's worth having to heal them after I lose them to Prism.
    How come you're not just using baby Forests?

Executive Chef
    Believe it or not, I've tried this too! Lol
    I've sped it up 3 times. Just lost a baby island. I had it bred. Trying to see if I can't come up with a diamond- not for this tournament of course! I figure if I have to Ult the last 3 I'm still ahead. Couldn't buy it for that price. But I'll give it 1 or 2 more chances. Does this tourney end on Sunday or Monday? I'm not sure. It says 2 more days... Did that start today or tomorrow.
    I think we have 1 day and 4:30 h. Im keep trying baby forest cause I dont have much dragons there. I never tried to get diamond in my second account, I Wish I would get it, in my main account I got diamond as fail trying to get familiar, I think thats why I have hard time breeding in my main account, cause it gave me diamond when I not even wanted ! But Im same gold in my second account for buy it.

Executive Chef
    I began this tournament with 15 dragons waiting to BE heal, and finish with 31 dragons waiting. In my second I have 62 dragons to BE healed, thats why I giving babies A try, when you face the same dragon over and over, you start to BE sick, and sometimes if you have gold is better use the ultimate, as summercarefree said the next battles will BE easier, but Im still going to try a couple before giving An Ultimate.

Executive Chef
    I don't have diamonds or gold dragons.
    Save your Blacks for Naga.
    Forest is a good bet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    I began this tournament with 15 dragons waiting to BE heal, and finish with 31 dragons waiting. In my second I have 62 dragons to BE healed, thats why I giving babies A try, when you face the same dragon over and over, you start to BE sick, and sometimes if you have gold is better use the ultimate, as summercarefree said the next battles will BE easier, but Im still going to try a couple before giving An Ultimate.
    62 is just too much. Yes you need disposable dragons.

Banned
    I have over 35 dragons on my main island that needs to be healed. Probably closer to 45, refuse to count, it's depressing. All of my diamonds, minus one are gone. The list is getting higher on this one and I just used ultimate on angel after losing 12 stupid dragons to it. These tournaments are a pest and I hate how it has me on pins and needles, all because of my wanting one got dang dragon.

This is why I wasn't annoyed when I didn't win Kaledio in time.