Page 155 of 174 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Use any level
    Jade 35%
    Dark angel, Midas, night elf, onyx, stain glass, treasure, troll, yin yang. 25%
    Cheshire, deep, emerald, fairytale, gemstone, hunter, mask, moon, pearl, ruby, sapphire, tigers eye 15%
    All others 10% chance of critical hit.... Best to use babies
    Thanks I will try one of those, hope it work, let u know later

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Thanks I will try one of those, hope it work, let u know later
    Midnightmeerkat
    I use pearl 6 but lost, my yy, my 2 moon, my Emerald , my saphire, hunter, deep All waiting to BE heal . I do have cheshire lv1, and fairtale lv4, ruby lv 6, gemstone lv 1, will try one of those. I dont like naga cause I tried to BREED it but never got her

Executive Chef
    Oh wow!! Forest baby just took out ninja I'm done on both my games... Just used ultimate for prism on one game and prism and angel on the other. Whew, now to heal those poor wounded dragons.

Executive Chef
    Oh wow!! Forest baby just took out ninja I'm done on both my games... Just used ultimate for prism on one game and prism and angel on the other. Whew, now to heal those poor wounded dragons.
    Big congrats

Im stuck in naga in my second account as I said before, Im tired but still have a couple more hours to try

Executive Chef
    Midnightmeerkat
    I use pearl 6 but lost, my yy, my 2 moon, my Emerald , my saphire, hunter, deep All waiting to BE heal . I do have cheshire lv1, and fairtale lv4, ruby lv 6, gemstone lv 1, will try one of those. I dont like naga cause I tried to BREED it but never got her
    Aww...I feel for you, it is disappointing when you have to fight the dragon that you missed breeding (hopefully it returns and you can try for it again)

Executive Chef
    Aww...I feel for you, it is disappointing when you have to fight the dragon that you missed breeding (hopefully it returns and you can try for it again)
    Did got it in both my accounts, spent some gold but didnt got it I Wish Tl stop removing dragons, or remove st*upid island, magic I had 20 h fails !

Executive Chef
    Did got it in both my accounts, spent some gold but didnt got it I Wish Tl stop removing dragons, or remove st*upid island, magic I had 20 h fails !
    I meant didnt got it lol, my iPad always corrects what I write

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to whoever posted angel to beat ninja! My level 8 angel beat ninja MMM!

Finally beat Ninja with Angel dragon. Thanks for all the tips guys

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Thanks to whoever posted angel to beat ninja! My level 8 angel beat ninja MMM!
    I think was me, glad it worked for you to