Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melody box pictures, please?

I see that this thread is from years ago but the Melody Box is still available. I was dying to get a good band decoration for my restaurant but I knew the chances of getting a good one was slim to none. So....I bought a couple of melody boxes. 1) Music stand (papers) 2) Piano Couch. I am about to give up....but being stubborn, I buy one more. 3) ORCHESTRA!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOO!! I never I mean NEVER luck out like that. I am so excited....I also got pretty lucky with the Chic Restaurant Box and Normal Restaurant Box. I got only a few prizes the same (two waiter stands, two touch menus, two dishwashers, and two chefs) but I got the Fridge from both boxes, the Chic stove, the chic culinary station, chic chef, regular chef, Pie Rack, and the Dishwasher. But if my luck was good for getting the Orchestra, I got a SECOND extraordinary on the same day. It took me six boxes, but on the sixth, I scored the chic chef station. I couldn't believe my luck and mood was running high from getting two incredibly rare decos in one day. I love it. My only gripe is that I wish the Orchestra did not include any walls in the deco, so you could just place it anywhere, NOT just a corner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orchestra.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	57093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Restaurant.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	57099  
    Last edited by Storms_Bistro; 10-22-20 at 12:39 PM.

New Resident
    You are very lucky enjoy it! That's a neat piece. Unfortunately I got quite a few of the crates (you don't want to know how many), and got a bunch of duplicate items. Bad luck I guess.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123