Thread: Still need Scarecrow

Still need Scarecrow

Has anyone recently completed Scarecrow? I can not find any threads. It has been an empty spot with no stars underneath the avatar in my completion den. I can not seem to breed it since I started in Feb. It has kept me from ever having 100% of my 🐉. Thanks for Any FB playing on iOS

Executive Chef
    Scarecrow is an album reward... It can't be bred.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Has anyone recently completed Scarecrow? I can not find any threads. It has been an empty spot with no stars underneath the avatar in my completion den. I can not seem to breed it since I started in Feb. It has kept me from ever having 100% of my ��. Thanks for Any FB playing on iOS
    What is this?

Anyway, go to your album... Select collect once you have a certain amount of different dragons, 30 I think? Also, if it is the ONLY dragon you need for a full set, then that means you must have lightning, which is a reward for collecting 50 different dragons... So how have you got lightning and not scarecrow?

You must have traded it by accident lol I remember once I pulled my phone out of my pocket and a dragon was just about to get traded if I had selected ok. You must have done the same thing, or a friend must have played your game and traded it without realising? You should check with teamlava, I'm sure they can tell you exactly what happened.

The only way to get scarecrow again is to buy it....

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Scarecrow is an album reward... It can't be bred.
    Hi thanks for the response. I bread lightening. I only need Comet and Scarecrow level 144

Banned
    Hi thanks for the response. I bread lightening. I only need Comet and Scarecrow level 144
    Lol sure you did.... Well then breed comet, with red and yellow and scarecrow with green, yellow and red!
    Good luck, you're gonna need lots...

Executive Chef
    no you didn't breed lightning.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragons eat apples.. not bread Lol sorry but you cannot breed Lightning & Scarecrow you must be mistaken.. You receive these eggs as a reward on completion of dragons in your album..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Lol sure you did.... Well then breed comet, with red and yellow and scarecrow with green, yellow and red!
    Good luck, you're gonna need lots...
    Hehehe now that's just evil

The Honorable Panda
    Has anyone recently completed Scarecrow? I can not find any threads. It has been an empty spot with no stars underneath the avatar in my completion den. I can not seem to breed it since I started in Feb. It has kept me from ever having 100% of my . Thanks for Any FB playing on iOS
    You can only get the scarecrow and lightning by completing things in your album(IOS)

This thread has more information on the album
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post468014

You cannot obtain these two dragons by breeding.
    Closing thread to prevent any confusion.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request