Thread: what would everyone think

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

what would everyone think

Of having an island for each color of habitats so a red island, blue island, green island, purple island, pink island, and so on and so on. I think it would be great to be able to decorate each island with all the colors of each island.

Yes or. No

Maybe if we get enough votes for yes tl will think about I'm an android so we can't store stuff which would be great too.

Executive Chef
    I would love that! But at the moment, there are not enough islands to do that

Banned
    It would be splendid. I'm trying to keep my islands separated by color at the moment. With dual colors instead of everything thrown together to make it more appeasing on the eyes. Or rather I tried. I wish I could put all the new element dragons behind a wall somewhere. They're an eyesore.

Executive Chef
    The new elements are hard to fit with your decor. On my alternative {main} acct. the new dragons are ruining my decor ;(
    I just shoved them in a corner of my island making a line which looks really bad. Ask for ID by pm or vm and I will be happy to show u

Executive Chef
    Fuzzy no naga yet

Flower x green