Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Now introducing Farm Story 2 for iOS!

Grand Emperor
    hotpink75

The requirements and goals of the event are the same on both platforms and iOS players were unable to buy/sell event items as well. If you see the discussion in the event thread, you will see that iOS players had the same difficulties just as the Android players had.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie_65 View Post
    Just want to know why all the tasks are only achievable if you have gems, why aren?t we able to have the option to buy things required by using coins, farm story and dragon story are all about the gems. Unfair, kids who play may be unable to access the money required to get the most out of both games.
    Welcome to the forum.

The games are free to play without using gems. Gems do help with your games but that does not mean you can't play without gems. Besides, you get neighbours to send you free gold in Dragon Story and you can earn gems by sending trains in Farm Story 2.

Remember that Storm8 is a business and they need to pay their employees and bills like everyone else, and the children of their employees need food. I'm sure you dont want your daddy or mommy to work for free and you go hungry, likewise their kids too.

city story

Please update city story to complete voice chat

Quote Originally Posted by haisamegmailcom View Post
    Please update city story to complete voice chat
    Thanks for your suggestion! Please see the City Story forums for discussions regarding this game.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Can anyone tell me how you can transfer your current fam story to a new phone. I recently got a new phone and when I downloaded farm story it just started from scratch. There was no way to log in even though I have a storm id. I really don't want to start over lol. If anyone knows how to transfer please let me know 🙏

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelalop View Post
    Can anyone tell me how you can transfer your current fam story to a new phone. I recently got a new phone and when I downloaded farm story it just started from scratch. There was no way to log in even though I have a storm id. I really don't want to start over lol. If anyone knows how to transfer please let me know ��
    If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature. This will take you to the castle forum but the concept is exactly the same. Here's the link to the main thread in case you'd like this one instead: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games! You just need to login to your original game through eg bakery or dragon story using the blue S top right of screen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234