Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now introducing Farm Story 2 for iOS!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Here's the dedicated forum for Farm Story 2. Please post in the Bugs and Issues Forum for more help. Thanks.
    Happy Farming!

Farm Story 2 forum

can you make it easier to get rubies all of my deliveries require them and i been trying to get thrm for 2 months now and no results

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by quadalucci View Post
    can you make it easier to get rubies all of my deliveries require them and i been trying to get thrm for 2 months now and no results
    Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your pm. I've replied to it. Here's the forum for Farm Story 2. Join us there.
    Farm Story 2 forum

New Resident
    Downloaded on new device. Will not open beyond title page

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyB56 View Post
    Downloaded on new device. Will not open beyond title page
    Welcome to the forum.

Please post in the Farm Story 2 Bugs forum and I'll help you there further.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...8-Farm-Story-2

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me what the gold cowbells are good for? What can I use them for? I have 25 of them and do t know what to use them for.

Quote Originally Posted by pinksweets4u View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the gold cowbells are good for? What can I use them for? I have 25 of them and do t know what to use them for.
    You can use them to unlock the smokehouse and golden lure.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksweets4u View Post
    Go to Market, tap on Cowbells tap and select the Gold cowbell tab and you'll see the options.
    See here on how to redeem them. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1309056

See Smokehouse on the recipes to unlock with them. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1309145

Please continue your discussion in the Farm Story 2 forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...8-Farm-Story-2

New Resident
    It's [] that iOS players gets everything while us android players don't get []. They get more options to buy stuff and the goals is easier for them to play since they can buy the items needed to make it and us android players can't buy any of it but we can sell it to the iOS players and that's not right. This new winter wonderland goal is stupid to catch the rabbit to get green tea bags and it takes 3 bags to make 1 dangerous tea and they want us to make 12 of them just to make the stupid tea tray and here I play alot and it's taken me 6 days just to make 10 teas for the goal so you time I get all my teas the goal will be over so it's not worth even playing and then they want us to buy the tea machine to make the rabbit come out more but it don't always give tea bags so it's not even worth spending 100 gems on the machine or even wasting our time playing the goal but I bet you iOS players already has all the goals done when I'm stuck on 3/7 trying to make 12 teas. Storm 8 you guys need to make things fair and when u make a goal make sure you think it out better by making the rabbit come out more often then every 30 mins and make the rabbit give only tea bags and not sugar or ice chips when we can get those things from the maple trees and towers. If things don't change with this goal I'm quitting any game thru storm 8 and I've spent alot of money on farm story 2 and that I wish I never downloaded. Storm 8 make it fair for android players too or you're going to lose alot of players so no players no money.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-14-19 at 03:00 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

New Resident
    Just want to know why all the tasks are only achievable if you have gems, why aren?t we able to have the option to buy things required by using coins, farm story and dragon story are all about the gems. Unfair, kids who play may be unable to access the money required to get the most out of both games.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast