Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now introducing Farm Story 2 for iOS!

I like the original Farm Story better :-) oh well my favorite is Restaurant anyway :-)
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

I would like to download farm story 2. I play farm story 1 for over a year but can't seem to get it to give me my weekly updates. Anything u could do to help me would be appreciated. Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annalouhoo2 View Post
    I play farm story 1 for over a year but can't seem to get it to give me my weekly updates. Anything u could do to help me would be appreciated. Thank you
    That would be because they have not been updating the game weekly. It has not been updated in months.

New Resident
    I'm having lots of issues with Farm Story lately (on i-pod)....it continuously shuts down when I open the story and try to sell or collect. It does it occasionally when I am just playing, but mostly at the store...what is going on?

Shelly864

I am having the same issue when I play farm story 2 on my ipad

Farm story2 can?t not connect,But my network is normal.

New Resident
    previously i using ios playing farm story 2, now i transfer to android play
    some of building was lost, cant collect goods.
    how to recovery?

New Resident

Farm Story 2

Yes I'm having the same problem any tips for me ?? As to what's causing the game to get knocked off line a lot ?? Thank you kindly .
    P.S. I purchased a Queen Float on the Mardi Grau Quest and it has disappeared on my farm can you help me with that ? Farm name: Cupid. Storm 8 ID : Lieajuji. thank You again
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-05-17 at 09:12 AM. Reason: removed email- private information

New Resident
    hi...im have one issue problems..

# i play farm story2 on my ipad, its doesnt work lately...farm story2 shutdown when get try to opend this game.. now over 10days i cant opend my favrites games..but my internet network its normal n good conditions.. plez sloves my dilemma issue.. my farm names SHAH ALAM LOOK tq in advance.. love from Malaysia...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast