Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 9/18/13

Thanks for posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by creamypuff View Post
    Got 8 out of 9 items. Of course no first prize, but not sure I even like it...

Farm Supplier

Edit(KP)- added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-21-13 at 02:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Oooh, nice! Can you post a pic of how it looks in your bakery, rainbowcupcakeee?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    What about old box items? Boxes over a year or two old (if there are any left) or removed boxes. They should put them all in the decoration tab for 24 gems a piece. That would make me love TL so much and I would spend all of my money on the game!! Come on TL, pretty pretty pretty please! And changing the box chances would be awesome too. 1% for first place is a little ridiculous, 10% is what it should be. Give the people what they want man. I've never seen a company in my entire life that hates their customers more than this one..
    They'd never sell the old items, even if its from the beginning, for 24 gems. BUT even if they sold the first place items for 70 gems I'd still buy them. Last Xmas was my first with the game and I was like a kid in a candy store. I've been eagerly awaiting November and December this year, to see what they have in store for us. I squealed with glee when I was able to buy the barista counter I'd missed out on.

My gosh, if they gave me the duck fountain that's been torturing me for months, I'd never write another rude word again. Yeah, right! But I would be happy for a very long time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carabelle View Post
    I didn't close between purchases. Just kept pressing buy again. Couldn't believe they were all the same! Have contacted teamlava. No reply yet. Surely this is an error????
    It's happened to many before. They won't issue a refund. Imagine getting six of those dopey birdhouses in a row.

Wow! Finally someone jackpot the first prize! Awesome luck you've there rainbowcupcakeee! By the way, how many try did you took?

Hey! Im active and need neighbors, please add me? KineticAngel

I am sorry but.....

TeamLava, I am missing out on the great updates! I have requested for an account transfer to my new device and I have been waiting 4 days now... When I last transferred, it only took within hours...

Just kidding disregard that ^ :d teamlava ur the best <3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suhlesstwong View Post
    Just kidding disregard that ^ :d teamlava ur the best <3
    I don't get it, was that a joke?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789