Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game shuts down every few minutes

Farm Supplier

Angry Game shuts down every few minutes

When I play the game the game shuts down every few minutes.
    This way the game isn't fun to play at all.

It happens a lot when I go to market to see what other people have bought from me (but the market doesn't also work well, I have to tap a few times on it before I can put something in it)
    And it also happens a lot when I want to buy something like buildings or trees (and that store reacts very slow)

And I miss the option to buy a second barn, and it should be possible because we also can buy 2 silo's and 2 cow pens
    And I wish you replace the mystery box gift for specific gifts as maps so we can expand our farm more easily

The Honorable Panda
    You can experience issues with the game if the OS version of your device is less than 6.0.
    TL is currently looking into this.
    check your device to see if there is a software update.

If your device is older and you cannot update to 6.0, try restarting your device before playing to shut down any apps running in the background..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I have the newest ios

Executive Chef
    mine keeps crashing too and I am on version 6.1.3. Can't find a reason for the crashes in my ipod's diagnostics

New Resident
    Same here, have an iphone 3gs with ios 6.1.3 and game crashes so often, even when i just scroll over my farm without selecting anything. I will keep playing until Level 15 and delete it directly after it!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    I have the newest ios
    What is your IOS version number?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGore View Post
    Same here, have an iphone 3gs with ios 6.1.3 and game crashes so often, even when i just scroll over my farm without selecting anything. I will keep playing until Level 15 and delete it directly after it!
    I could be mistaken but I thought the highest IOS version for the iphone 3gs was under 6.0? Look under your settings-general- what is version number?

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    mine keeps crashing too and I am on version 6.1.3. Can't find a reason for the crashes in my ipod's diagnostics
    Try updating to 6.1.4(this is the current version I have on my iphone 5)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Try updating to 6.1.4(this is the current version I have on my iphone 5)
    when I search for a software update it says 6.1.3 is the most up to date for my ipod. I guess I will just have to put up with it until I can afford to update my device (or hubby buys me one for Christmas!!). I am enjoying the game too much to stop playing!!

Executive Chef
    Am I doomed to constant crashing then, or is there something else that can be done? I have deleted and reinstalled today and it seems to crash even more often
    I have already had to delete dragon story because of this problem. I hope I don't have to do the same with this one too.

Fashion Designer
    I noticed today sometimes when I go to harvest my crops the game suddenly closes out and when I go back in everything I just did is undone! I'm on an iPad 3 with version 7. Has done this several times now today!

I collected a black butterfly then went to harvest it closed out went back in and the butterfly was not in my collection!

Executive Chef
    My baby farm on my phone(ios7) crashes occasionally,mostly when I try to put an item up for sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast