Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **NORMAN** Farm of the Week Contest question

Unregistered

Exclamation **NORMAN** Farm of the Week Contest question

**Repost from another thread**
    Hi Norman,

On one of the previous weeks, I noticed that a couple of the farms posted were duplicates. Is this allowed? If not, how do you safeguard against it? Personally, I think someone that dishonest should be disqualified.

Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ID: DoubleZ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    **Repost from another thread**
    Hi Norman,

On one of the previous weeks, I noticed that a couple of the farms posted were duplicates. Is this allowed? If not, how do you safeguard against it? Personally, I think someone that dishonest should be disqualified.

Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ID: DoubleZ
    These are valid questions. Why aren't they being answered?

Unregistered
    I would like to know the answer too. I am one of those that posted my farm twice. I only did it because my picture didn't work the first time. If I had the option I would have deleted my first entry. So, basically, I would love to know the answer, too.

Unregistered
    I would like to know the answer too. I am one of those that posted my farm twice. I only did it because my picture didn't work the first time. If I had the option I would have deleted my first entry. So, basically, I would love to know the answer, too.
    I think I saw yours, but you specially mentioned that you'd already posted. One of the just posted twice -- once early in the week and once later in the week -- and didnt say a word.

Unregistered

Typo...

I think I saw yours, but you specially mentioned that you'd already posted. One of the just posted twice -- once early in the week and once later in the week -- and didnt say a word.
    One of them just posted twice...
    At least you were honest about it and weren't trying to better your changes by putting one over on TeamLava. Since I don't expect an answer, we can only hope that they watch for that sort of thing and make decisions accordingly, rather than blindly rewarding someone without checking it out.

Unregistered

Que Que?

I'm confused

Unregistered
    I'm confused
    He ignores the duplicate post, and counts them manually.

Unregistered

Need gems

I cant seem to create and account and post my farm pic and i really would like to be a one time winner of the contest so yeah if there is any possible assistance here i would help you in farm story or any story you would like. I need gems because i am hoping to get a villa

Unregistered

Need gems

If u would like to know my id i would happily post it ID:FarmerJackwagon

Unregistered
    Sorry for lookin like imma spammer but. What can you get banned for? Or how do you get banned from farm story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast