Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Executive Chef
    I have never seen or found any update to remove the eye-popping PINK Valentine's Edition! It has not been for lack of trying! I would love to be rid of the pink forest! Where is that update? It's not in the App Store, nor have I found it anywhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    If you download the regular version, the Love Shack will still be there. The regular version is the most up to date version, and the one recommended to be using.
    If you have the pretty pink backgrounds (trees and such), that's the Valentines version
    I don't have the pink backgrounds just the love shack so I must be in the regular version. It is how I started months ago. I have not done any change to it. Again, thanks for any help you can give me.

The Honorable Panda
    Check in your game under menu-help- the small number at the bottom of the screen should be 1.1.5
    This is the most current version number for the regular game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Check in your game under menu-help- the small number at the bottom of the screen should be 1.1.5
    This is the most current version number for the regular game.
    I am only at 1.1.2 If I go to the app store and try to load the update that is there I am told my operating system isn't high enough. Am I not going to be able to continue with the game at 1.1.2? I am not in the position to upgrade my IOS right now. I have the very first version of the iPad. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caspercat98 View Post
    I am only at 1.1.2 If I go to the app store and try to load the update that is there I am told my operating system isn't high enough. Am I not going to be able to continue with the game at 1.1.2? I am not in the position to upgrade my IOS right now. I have the very first version of the iPad. Thanks
    I guess I should also say I have been at level 30 for a while now and my game has functioned well outside of many of the same glitches others have written about such as sync errors. Everything outside of the current goal lines seems to be working just fine. And the goals were working great until I got to the WAIT part of each one.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by caspercat98 View Post
    What is the highest OS for the ipad 1?

You should upgrade the IOS on your iPad. What is the reason you haven't? Updates include fixes so it runs better. Just go to settings, and tap software update on the right to see if your iPad is unto date.

Up to date

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What is the highest OS for the ipad 1?
    Should be 6.1.3. All versions get the same up date info.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Should be 6.1.3. All versions get the same up date info.
    I think apple stopped updating the ipad 1 so I think its highest OS version is under 6.0.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast