Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    No goals (except for the one related to Farm story 2) showing after tapping on "Wait" button. Still waiting...
    I'm still waiting since 3:43... After tapping the wait button, nothing happens.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    Okay I'm really annoyed now. I got the tavern etiquette goal early this morning. Loaded the items (ore, chicken and hides) but since I had just collected I had to wait for the tavern. No problem. I go back in later and the games being a little jumpy, so I stop collecting stuff and leave the game. Force close it and restart my device. I log back on and got a sign up that said new goal. Then I get the dialogue again and I go in and it wants all the same items again. I check my inventory and it's gone. The game has taken it all off my inventory but no longer registers it.
    I'm going to get told this is a sync error but how? I was using this on a wireless network. I was in and out of the game at least twice before it started getting jumpy and I had to reset it. Long story short DON'T trust that your progress is saved on the servers because mine clearly wasn't.
    I am so irritated.
    Sorry i cant help with that. What i can suggest is that If you're game is getting a bit jumpy and you feel there's a chance of a sync error, make sure you visit a neighbour or post and delete on your wall before exiting. This will force your game to save on the server.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    So now I have the quest to buy the arena. I look and the arena isn't in my buildings as an option to buy. I'm tired am I missing something?

New Resident
    Never mind I found it.

Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I'm still waiting since 3:43... After tapping the wait button, nothing happens.
    I am waiting too. Clicked the wait button, both goal lines have disappeared from my Kingdom goals box and arena still locked.

AND I did force close and restart my device to no avail.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by caspercat98 View Post
    I am waiting too. Clicked the wait button, both goal lines have disappeared from my Kingdom goals box and arena still locked.
    I had the same problem and have still been playing the Valentines Day edition. I went back into the original game and the next quest came up yet if I go back into Valentines it's not there - don't know if this helps or not but worth a try if people still have both versions.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by zalmastra View Post
    I had the same problem and have still been playing the Valentines Day edition. I went back into the original game and the next quest came up yet if I go back into Valentines it's not there - don't know if this helps or not but worth a try if people still have both versions.
    Thank you! Managed to get around this problem in your way!

We just fixed an issue with the goal, Putting It All Together.

If you already have this goal in your goal book, you'll need to select it to start the story dialog, since it did not start automatically after completing 2 goals, Jousting Materials List and Jousting Food List. But if you haven't reached Putting It All Together yet, the story dialog will automatically appear as soon as you unlock it.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

So is the arena just a coin building or will we be able to have actual jousting? HaHa (fingers crossing)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast