Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone recall what we are waiting for in the "wait for everyone else to be ready " stage?

Lol! I just deleted the game yesterday! =_=
    I wonder why Dragon STory never get an anniversary updates!

Executive Chef
    Happy Birthday, CS, and thanks for giving me so much to look forward to!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Lol! I just deleted the game yesterday! =_=
    I wonder why Dragon STory never get an anniversary updates!
    All your data should still exist: if you download the game again and log in with the same team lava id as before you should still have all your stuff in your kingdom.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfunsparkle View Post
    Do luvcupines not count as a beast? After receiving the dialog and goal from Thomas, i was collecting from my pink animals and a luvcupine popped up. After beating it the goal didn't update. Off to try to get another beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    My luvcupine didn't count either.
    I've reported this over

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    His happened with another past goal/building. Usually you can just ignore the buy step if you already have the building and just collect from it to fulfill the requirements.

However, I think mine may be glitching. I collected from my existing tavern but it didn't complete so I purchased and built a new one and it completed but when I reopen the game the goal reappeared with all the check marks filled except the last one. When I clicked it, again it requested I buy another tavern. Since money and supples are not an issue, I bought it again in hopes of getting rid of the goal. Again it disappeared and I now have 3 taverns. Will report back if the goal reappears again.
    I didn't have an issue with my existing tavern. If you're still having this issue I'll report it over too.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thanks for the aNniversary update.Congrats!!

I have the same problem. I have no idea what I'm waiting for and how long it's gonna take. Do I need to do something?

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Can anyone recall what we are waiting for in the "wait for everyone else to be ready " stage?
    I have the same problem. I have no idea what I'm waiting for and how long it's gonna take. Do I need to do something?

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Thx. that's exactly what I worry might happen, so check here first.
    I still have 2 hr+ to collect. Will report what happen. Resource is not an issue
    But just feel a bit uneasy that the program can't catch if there is any existing building or not.
    I waited to collect from my tavern and that satisfied the goal. It went to the next step. I would give it a few minutes after you collect for the action to hit the server. Don't go buy another tavern right away, give it a bit to sync.

Okay I'm really annoyed now. I got the tavern etiquette goal early this morning. Loaded the items (ore, chicken and hides) but since I had just collected I had to wait for the tavern. No problem. I go back in later and the games being a little jumpy, so I stop collecting stuff and leave the game. Force close it and restart my device. I log back on and got a sign up that said new goal. Then I get the dialogue again and I go in and it wants all the same items again. I check my inventory and it's gone. The game has taken it all off my inventory but no longer registers it.
    I'm going to get told this is a sync error but how? I was using this on a wireless network. I was in and out of the game at least twice before it started getting jumpy and I had to reset it. Long story short DON'T trust that your progress is saved on the servers because mine clearly wasn't.
    I am so irritated.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast