Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfunsparkle View Post
    Do luvcupines not count as a beast? After receiving the dialog and goal from Thomas, i was collecting from my pink animals and a luvcupine popped up. After beating it the goal didn't update. Off to try to get another beast!
    My luvcupine didn't count either.

New Resident
    The "PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER", goal hasn't popped up for me, it said new but nothing showed up. Why??

Rhino Keeper
    Question on the Tavern Etiquetti goal, it says visit the tavern to negotiate with the craft master,
    Upon clicking, it brings me to buying a tavern, but I already have a tavern.
    Why didn't it bring me to my existing tavern instead but require me to build another one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Question on the Tavern Etiquetti goal, it says visit the tavern to negotiate with the craft master,
    Why didn't it bring me to my existing tavern instead but require me to build another one?
    You got to "collect" from it, I dont know the correct answer to your question since I did not designed it but thats what you got to do.

Rhino Keeper
    WooHoo! This new update is awesome, thanks TL! I'm enjoying working my way though the challenges.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    His happened with another past goal/building. Usually you can just ignore the buy step if you already have the building and just collect from it to fulfill the requirements.

However, I think mine may be glitching. I collected from my existing tavern but it didn't complete so I purchased and built a new one and it completed but when I reopen the game the goal reappeared with all the check marks filled except the last one. When I clicked it, again it requested I buy another tavern. Since money and supples are not an issue, I bought it again in hopes of getting rid of the goal. Again it disappeared and I now have 3 taverns. Will report back if the goal reappears again.

Executive Chef
    "This" not "His"

Rhino Keeper
    Thx. that's exactly what I worry might happen, so check here first.
    I still have 2 hr+ to collect. Will report what happen. Resource is not an issue
    But just feel a bit uneasy that the program can't catch if there is any existing building or not.

Farm Supplier
    Jousting Arena:

Lev1
    5 super glue
    2 Royal block
    2 Royal beam
    7 purple dye

Lev 2
    3 builder's paste
    5 long sword
    4 Royal block
    4 Royal beam

Lev3
    3 enchanted block
    3 enchanted beam
    3 lumin essence
    150.000 coin.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by susbebe View Post
    Jousting Arena:

Lev1
    5 super glue
    2 Royal block
    2 Royal beam
    7 purple dye

Lev 2
    3 builder's paste
    5 long sword
    4 Royal block
    4 Royal beam

Lev3
    3 enchanted block
    3 enchanted beam
    3 lumin essence
    150.000 coin.
    thanks a bunch TL for giving me something to use my 99 purple dyes on! This is going to be really cool!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast