Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper
    I'm disappointed the dialogue box graphics don't take into consideration the male/female status of the player. That's either a clear omission or a cheap shortcut.

Nightclub Owner
    I've gotto admit it doesn't feel like a year - I've obviously had a lot of fun so it seems like less time. The game has evolved so much in this time. I love the dialogue in this game and how the characters have such great personalities. I can't wait to see how it's all going to evolve further.

Aggwynn if you're going to give us regular sneak peaks of future content, I think I might just have to call you the oracle.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u for update hopefully we will get some expansions to put the stuff on soon

Congrats for the anniversary,but we need expansions,too

Congratulations, TL, for a year of Castle Story!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations on one year!

Looking forward to the updates!

Farm Supplier
    Congratulations on one year! Thanks for the update. I still very much enjoy playing this game!

Do luvcupines not count as a beast? After receiving the dialog and goal from Thomas, i was collecting from my pink animals and a luvcupine popped up. After beating it the goal didn't update. Off to try to get another beast!

Host(ess)
    Congrats on your first anniversary! Love this game!

Glad to be part of the first anniversary, and look forward to seeing what more you have in store for us! Only thing I am not sure about is Thurston redeeming himself... in a few years some judges will do a magical analysis on him and realize he used a performance-enhancing potion and take his trophy away!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast