Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

how to have a jousting area???. help me. still not have build jousting area quest

Just finnished the "big" anniversary quest...... really? That's it???

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Does the jousting arena ever drop anything more than coins? At 800 coins it's not really worth collecting from.
    I got a light armor yesterday. Guess it doesn't do anything else except give money and/or items. No actual jousting at all. That would be great if we could challenge others (maybe community members) to joust. So now it's just gonna sit there.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you still playing the valentine version? If so switch to the regular one.. That's what I had to do...

Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    Was just about to say the exact same thing... Poor update. Had everything stock piled anyway so upgrading was a breeze. Where is the expansions? New characters? Better story lines?

Agree.agree.agree. Expansions please. Where are the challenges for the more advanced players? Why still give stars?
    Love the game but please help us expand...

Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    I have an iPhone 3GS and so far I've not had a single issue. However I am on version 1.1.5 of castle story.
    Updated and solved! Thanks vitriolicheart!

Farm Supplier
    I'm up to the brewing of the chill out potion but everytime I click on Ivy's hut to do it, it just tells me how long till I can do my normal collection from there. How do I actually brew the potion?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    I'm up to the brewing of the chill out potion but everytime I click on Ivy's hut to do it, it just tells me how long till I can do my normal collection from there. How do I actually brew the potion?
    To brew the potion, you just have to collect from Ivy's hut when it's ready. So just wait for it to be ready to collect!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    Agreed. The big anniversary quest turned out to be VERY anti-climatic. Honestly, I expected it to be more challenging to complete, and I expected gems (as a reward).