Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper
    Thurston doesn't even get a plaque or a flag or standard in the end? Looks like Castle Story really has fallen down the list of games that TL releases content for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I think i may have discovered what triggers the anniversary goals. In my 2nd kingdom today i just finished construction of Thurston's Fort and the anniversary goal popped up immediately. I'm midway through level 25, but it was definately started by finishing the fort construction. There is a chance that it started due to the fact i finished the other goal which opened up a slot for the anniversary goals i guess. But it would make sense that Thurston being ready would be a requirement.
    I'm on 25 on my other account too and had been waiting for an answer as to why it didn't come on this account. Thank you for writing this! It's because I haven't even finished the troll kind goals. Didn't even make the ballista yet and it's been there for about two weeks! Can't expand to the pit anytime soon, so I guess this will sit there. I just got the goal for Sabina but no chance or start on her either too. Oh well. At least I'm making the gold bars for my decoration thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Thurston doesn't even get a plaque or a flag or standard in the end? Looks like Castle Story really has fallen down the list of games that TL releases content for.
    Oh man! I just got T&T, so that's something to work for!

Fashion Designer
    That would have been a nice touch, considering the size of the arena that Thurston had to squeeze himself into. I've got mine placed next to my chickens, and by comparison the horse Thurston would have been riding couldn't have been larger than my chicken's toenail.

Hi I have a question about the jousting arena. It is no longer showing up in my goals and I had already started getting some of the materials. What can I do to get it back? Thank you.

New Resident
    Where is the Jousting Arena? Under goals it says to marvel at the arena...it is now checked but I see no arena. Then it wants me to upgrade to level 2, I select GO and it takesme to "Special" but only a glimmerdust trove is there. Again, why don't I see the "beginnings " of the Jousting Arena?

I would like to know if I will be able to keep playing if I have An iphone 3GS and 1.1.2 version of castle story.
    Will you be fixing the problem with this quest line? Will the next updates be available only to newer devices as well?

I just want to know if I should keep investing my time and energy in this game or not. I'm at level 30 and no goals as of now, only upgrading buildings...

Quote Originally Posted by ggfdddgh View Post
    I would like to know if I will be able to keep playing if I have An iphone 3GS and 1.1.2 version of castle story.
    Will you be fixing the problem with this quest line? Will the next updates be available only to newer devices as well?

I just want to know if I should keep investing my time and energy in this game or not. I'm at level 30 and no goals as of now, only upgrading buildings...
    I have an iPhone 3GS and so far I've not had a single issue. However I am on version 1.1.5 of castle story.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the jousting arena ever drop anything more than coins? At 800 coins it's not really worth collecting from.

Executive Chef
    Does the jousting arena ever drop anything more than coins? At 800 coins it's not really worth collecting from.
    it drops long sword as well.