Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a little confused about the quest.. The only quest I have at the moment is needing to reach level 18 on Kingdom and my arena is locked up still. Am I missing something?

Farm Supplier
    I am right there with you! Used all my tails too! Starting over!

Rhino Keeper
    I've reached level 18 on kingdom clash and the arena is still locked and I have no more goals...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Thanks for continuing to update but...um....my cow is taller than my level 2 jousting arena
    It looks better at level 3. I put mine away from the cows so they won't trod on it and crush it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenzod View Post
    it looks better at level 3. I put mine away from the cows so they won't trod on it and crush it.
    lol! :d

Uhm. For whatever reason my caps lock and smilie changed on posting. That should have read 'LOL! '
    I know no one would sleep at night without that correction. You're all very welcome.

My lvl 3 arena's in storage. No room for it and no RP.

New Resident
    Can you please reintroduce some of the Valentine options?

I have castle story 1.1.2 on an old iphone, and after doing the "wait" have been stuck with out any goals. I've never had any problems before. (besides gem glitches...)

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't getting the goal for the arena so I thought I would try something... I have been playing the Valentine version all along so I tried the other and voila! Got my goal for the arena... Hurray!!!

Fashion Designer
    I think i may have discovered what triggers the anniversary goals. In my 2nd kingdom today i just finished construction of Thurston's Fort and the anniversary goal popped up immediately. I'm midway through level 25, but it was definately started by finishing the fort construction. There is a chance that it started due to the fact i finished the other goal which opened up a slot for the anniversary goals i guess. But it would make sense that Thurston being ready would be a requirement.