Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Well, the game knows we need those rat tails (30 in fact) for the Chill Out Potion so the skunkupines become nonexistent. I have chopped trees, harvested sugar, red mushrooms, etc. and maybe have gotten two. I'm telling you it's coded for them to become ultra, ultra rare when they are required for a goal.
    This is probably nothing you already knew but skunkpines WILL ALWAYS (as in, only skunkpines, and not fangbeasts or trolls) come out when you collect wheat, sugar canes, flowers.

As far I remember, both mushrooms and trees have chance of spawning different animals, so if you are after only skunkpines you might want to avoid them

Haven't collected from flowers in many months, so I guess I'll try those for awhile. Thks mikado

Executive Chef
    Yay!! So happy that there are more story lines and quests............ (Now looking forward to expansions)

New Resident
    I am also waiting for "Putting It All Together".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Well, the game knows we need those rat tails (30 in fact) for the Chill Out Potion so the skunkupines become nonexistent. I have chopped trees, harvested sugar, red mushrooms, etc. and maybe have gotten two. I'm telling you it's coded for them to become ultra, ultra rare when they are required for a goal.
    I found sugar cane to be the best lure. 50 plots attracted 5 skunkbeasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    This is probably nothing you already knew but skunkpines WILL ALWAYS (as in, only skunkpines, and not fangbeasts or trolls) come out when you collect wheat, sugar canes, flowers.

As far I remember, both mushrooms and trees have chance of spawning different animals, so if you are after only skunkpines you might want to avoid them
    Not sure about the other items but when you collect from wheat you get fangbeasts...... You will get skunkupines when collecting from corn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Not sure about the other items but when you collect from wheat you get fangbeasts...... You will get skunkupines when collecting from corn.
    I never get those hideous fangbeast, but always skunkpines. I'm harvesting some now because I'd made well over 60 potions for the spicy feasts in the past two weeks. NOW they give me a use for the tails when I ran out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I never get those hideous fangbeast, but always skunkpines. I'm harvesting some now because I'd made well over 60 potions for the spicy feasts in the past two weeks. NOW they give me a use for the tails when I ran out.
    I'm busy planting corn because it takes a lot less time than wheat to be ready for harvest (I must have been mistaken about fangbeasts liking wheat

Fashion Designer
    Help! I upgraded the jousting arena to level 3 while waiting for the potion to brew. After giving it to Thurston and getting the frame to go cheer him on, when I push the button to go the the arena, it takes me to the glimmer Trove in the market.
    I have two of those. I have collected from the arena before Thurston was ready. Regular version 1.1.5 but just switched to that from Valentines edition 1.1.3. (I like the purple trees). I read the posts that the quest would not finish in Valentines and then went to the regular which I've had on my iPad for a month or two. I waited until I had collected from the troves, but no change. I have not collected from the arena since Thurston was ready. It's got about 12 hrs to go.

New Resident
    I still haven't got the putting it together goal almost 48hrs now, I don't think the glitch is fixed.

Also to the moderators: I CANNOT upgrade my app as it will lock my phone as I don't have the iOS requirement. It's not fair for users who would have to buy a new phone just to play the game, when in fact they can still upgrade their apps without needing a higher iOS like other game makers out there. Why do you make upgrades that need a higher iOS fir what purpose other then benefiting apple.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast