Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: Jousting Arena

Note from SpiritWind - you must have Thurston walking around and have finished building his Fort to trigger these goals. Added 13 April, 2015.

Hi All!

Today we released a big update for Castle Story (I'm sure you all have seen it by now!)
    We want to thank you all for playing the game and we hope you have as much fun playing it as we had making it.

Here is a summary on the update:
    - New Quest Series regarding the one year birthday of the Kingdom
    - New Asset: Jousting Arena (cool thing about this asset is that it'll change visually when you update it, give it a try!)
    - Thurston will redeem himself in this story (will he win the Jousting Tournament in your honor?!)
    - 7 New Fortunes have been added to the Fortune Teller Building

Here are some photos of the Jousting Arena upgrade states:

We have lots of new updates coming for the game, so stick around! I'll try to post regularly with sneak peaks into new content =)

Have a good weekend all! And thank you again for your support!!

Aggwynn
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-13-15 at 02:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    will move over goal pics to this main thread

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post

I did not take screenshot of the mats to upgrade the building but since I had them I assume it wasnt anything too rare

Enjoy the new building, drops are unknown, it dropped a sword once

For the people judging because i speeded up a few things In my defense I have NEVER complained about the lack of updates, what I do complain though, is about people WANTING updates.
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 09-12-13 at 02:08 PM.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

A Big Thanks!

As I was trying to post in the other thread....A Big Thanks to mikado (hope I got that right) for all the pics.

Banned
    This is a message from the other post:

Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    Appluading.....

I have only just be*** reading all of the dialogue, but, let's draw it out a bit!!

I agree. These things are meant to take time and be savored, to lead up into the next update. I used gems for ALL of the Sabina goals and grew bored quickly. I then whined for the T&T. I'd have finished the golden one if not for my daufhter using my gold nuggets. Now this one is here and the same day complaints are being made. It's obvious from how intricate some goals are that they take time. I know I complain sometimes but they can't win for anything. We get something, its too hard. We get something, its too easy. We get the Sabina goals and its too much, we don't have mithril to make scissors. We get goals and in Under three hours, its said its not enough.

As far as expansions, I have two of every building and four libraries, to make room if need be, I can throw a few buildings me chop down some trees to make room. I'd love to expand to the little jewel building with the crown, but ill take what I've been given and run with it. Because when the next huge update comes I feel it'll be a doozy.

Savor and enjoy folks. Savor and enjoy.

I adore how the building changes with the upgrades. I'm making my feasts and royal blocks at the moment. Gives me more to do than just making spicy feasts for adventures.

Executive Chef
    i hope new content's coming soon ....

Executive Chef
    Oh and welcome to to Castle Story forum Aggwynn

Rhino Keeper

Arena up!

Lot of story on this one, none of the "missions" are too tough

Rhino Keeper
    We're happy you all are enjoying it!

October will be a big month ;D We'll release some photos of that later this month! Stay tuned!

The Honorable Panda
    Welcome Aggwynn!!

Thanks for the update!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I am excited about the rollout of the anniversary updates. Love the Jousting Arena! Can't wait to see what is next and how it all comes together. Thanks.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast