Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Jousting Arena

This is a LAME expansion for the 1 year anniversary. Now expansion of the kingdom, no new characters, and no great rewards. I expected more from this considering they have not done anything big in 2 months.

Host(ess)
    I bet its just part 1 of this One Year Anniversary Update since the arena (new building) is just only up to lvl3, bet they open up part 2 this week.

Fashion Designer
    I waited to collect from the Arena after upgrading to Level 2. Time finally passed and now it has given me the exact story line again to upgrade to level 2 and then cheer on Thurston. I already waited the several hours to collect from the arena and now have the same exact prompts. Disappointed! And yes, I have closed it down and restarted my game.

Cool update, it's better than nothing, right?

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I read some more and deleted and reinstalled and got freaked out when things were missing. Then things came back but I am still at the beginning of the cheer on Thurston after level 2 upgrade even though I should be past that. Help! I hate that I'm repeating what I did already!!!

Farm Supplier
    Well that update was nice to have, better than nothing, but pretty short!!!! All done and now wondering what to do next, full of everything, fully expanded, no unfulfilled quests....love the game, but.......what to do now?!....

Nice to have something...BUT....the thing is so small, when I put it next to a bench it looked like a child's toy. I guess I'm going to have to put it out in a field so it look far away or something. But of course I don't have that kinda room so it will have to look like a toy in my kingdom. TL we need room to expand....please! Starting to sound like a echo in this thread,
    Expand.....expand...please room to expand! ^u^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I know that!
    What level requirement can you get this feature? I'm LV19/Lv20 and did not pop up (I did re-install the game :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Think it could be Level 23
    BUT
    I had just reached level 23 when the goals appeared on my device. coincidence or design>not sure
    but goal #7 requires level 23 for the Ice Cream. And I have come to a complete stop at goal #13 because the Light Armor unlocks at Level 25.

sorry, that is all I can tell you about my experience so far.
    You may be onto something there. I am in the process of doing these goals on my phone, which is a level 30 kingdom, but my kids, who are playing on an iPad 1, are at level 20 and have not received the goals.

Which raises another question. Are these limited time goals like Valentine's, or will they be there when they get to x level?

Host(ess)
    Hi Everyone,
    I have not received the Anniversary Quest on my IPhone. I received it on my IPad days ago. I visited neighbors, closed the app, & deleted and reinstalled it and still no anniversary quest. I am at level 24 and am currently working on the Translator's Tome for the Tablet of Tabermum and Thurston's Thirst. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for continuing to update but...um....my cow is taller than my level 2 jousting arena

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast