Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Western Goals 9-11-13 - EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Yep, sounds like you need to cull your neighbor list. Especially with an appliance of only 10 parts. I've already got 6 of them and enough parts to build 2 more if I want to. I have great neighbors though. If I'm gifted food their usually gone immediately when I go through my list. TL was easy on us this time around with so few parts, a lot of the appliances are at least 20 parts and often times more than that.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! Recent goals and ovens need basic parts making these easy for us. Thanks TL! I managed to build 10 just using stock parts my neighbours send me. But now i'm running low on screws but i can't request because i still have about 20. Cleaning up your neighbour list really helps. I just keep the ones who are active but for sentimental reasons, i still keep those who have been good neighbours but must have been busy so are inactive.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the saloon stove - it's so cute! Like an old wedgewood or aga stove.

Executive Chef
    I have a problem. I completed the Rascal Stew both served and prepared. It tells me to prepare and serve Molasses pudding but it's showing LOCKED!

Grand Emperor
    Molasses pudding unlocks after you get the Poker Cards from your neighbors. I had it unlocked before I started the Rascal Stew.

edit(KP)- added to post 3
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-14-13 at 12:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Molasses pudding unlocks after you get the Poker Cards from your neighbors. I had it unlocked before I started the Rascal Stew.

edit(KP)- added to post 3
    Good to know... I was getting worried about the order of the goals at that stage.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me a simple and effective way to clean up the neighbor list so I can get rid of inactive players?

I was hoping TL would make some sort of "check in" that would pop up when we went to their bakery/restaurant/farm (etc.) and let us know the last time they played.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxsin69 View Post
    Can someone please tell me a simple and effective way to clean up the neighbor list so I can get rid of inactive players?

I was hoping TL would make some sort of "check in" that would pop up when we went to their bakery/restaurant/farm (etc.) and let us know the last time they played.
    great idea!!!

Rhino Keeper

Molasses pudding goal

My molasses pudding goal did not unlock. I finished my rascal stew. Do need to complete poker face request from neighbors first??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    My molasses pudding goal did not unlock. I finished my rascal stew. Do need to complete poker face request from neighbors first??
    All set!! Figured it out!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast