Thread: Gold disappeared overnight with nothing 'purchased'

Rhino Keeper

Gold disappeared overnight with nothing 'purchased'

I've already sent an email to support but thought I would also post here to see if anyone has any suggestions. My ticket is #1046536.

When I went to bed last night, I had over 160 gold (I think it was 169, but not positive). When I started to play this morning, I got the processing screen and the ads for the new dragon and saying Midas is expiring, and then the newsfeed where I replied to material requests, and then I closed that to go to the main screen. I looked at the top and now I only have 13 gold.

I didn't accidentally use it to speed anything up because everything that was in process last night is either still in process or would only have been a few gold to speed. And I didn't have enough for either of the dragons advertised, so I didn't accidentally purchase one of those, and there's nothing new in my storage. I had just started the game, hadn't even tried to do anything else yet because I new the processing screen would start.

I don't know how to take screen shots on my iphone 4s so I've never taken one. (Would love to learn how for future use.)

Will I be able to get my gold back?

Rhino Keeper
    Since posting this I have tried restarting my device, and deleting/reinstalling the game. No luck, gold still missing.

I don't know bout this...Send a PM to a Mod or something

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this has happened. You will need to wait for an support agent to respond to your email.
    They will be able to check your game to find out what happened.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request