Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem in the artic

I can't believe this, put my egg on the nest 120 flames to defrost, thought I was getting a different dragon and what I got was another blizzard, that's 10 in a row now used to be 90 flames, I'm so bored about to give up in the arctic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    Are you serious really blizzards are 120 instead of 90 if TL's goal was to make the isle more boring it worked 90 flames for blizzard was already annoying unless they made blizzards less common I may give up on the isle for awhile
    wish mine were only 120 flames. Mine went up from 180 to over 200 Got really excited thinking I had finally got something new................... but nope

Farm Supplier
    This arctic is a joke. I have been having issue on this isle since it started. The worst part, when I emailed TL about this, they say there was no issue even thou I sent them lots of screenshot. The egg on my isle doesn't hatch at all and it say I have 999,999.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sheardear View Post
    I can't believe this, put my egg on the nest 120 flames to defrost, thought I was getting a different dragon and what I got was another blizzard, that's 10 in a row now used to be 90 flames, I'm so bored about to give up in the arctic.
    Only 10 blizzard in a row? Wait until you get about 30 in a row! No new dragon for ages I don't care what I get anymore because I know it's gonna be an ugly blizzard...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12