Thread: Boxes....again!

New Resident

Boxes....again!

After having spent way more than I should have on gems over the past few weeks and gambling on boxes and still not winning the prizes that I really wanted (and its only a couple of 2nd place prizes I have my eye on, not even the 1st place ones!), can I ask those of you have been more lucky with boxes, when you were opening them do you just keep clicking on the 'buy again' button or do you come out of the game and then go in and try again? Need to try a different strategy after ending up with multiples of 5 on some prizes - so frustrating - but my own choice I know

Banned
    I have about four first places and five second place boxes. Usually I just click buy again, taking about a five second pause between tapping again. It's all a matter of luck. I've also had horrible luck with them, mainly the Paris box. I opened that one at least 16 times and just for multiple lounges and the small little signs.

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I have about four first places and five second place boxes. Usually I just click buy again, taking about a five second pause between tapping again. It's all a matter of luck. I've also had horrible luck with them, mainly the Paris box. I opened that one at least 16 times and just for multiple lounges and the small little signs.
    how many gems do u have??!?@!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by triztriz99 View Post
    how many gems do u have??!?@!
    I used to buy 275 every month to open the boxes until I got the item I wanted! Not so much anymore. The last time I splurged on gems was in march and April. When the eclectic and easter boxes came out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee66 View Post
    After having spent way more than I should have on gems over the past few weeks and gambling on boxes and still not winning the prizes that I really wanted (and its only a couple of 2nd place prizes I have my eye on, not even the 1st place ones!), can I ask those of you have been more lucky with boxes, when you were opening them do you just keep clicking on the 'buy again' button or do you come out of the game and then go in and try again? Need to try a different strategy after ending up with multiples of 5 on some prizes - so frustrating - but my own choice I know
    Buy Again is your friend. That's how I get my 1st and 2nd prizes. When a new box comes out, you've a better chance at getting 1st or 2nd prizes for some reason. Unless, of course, you already have a few of those then you won't get as many just by nature of the math. Good luck!

New Resident
    Thanks for all your replies and advice. Will just stick with the buy again strategy next time I have gems to gamble. Interesting you should say that kianbakes about having a better chance of getting 1st or 2nd place prizes from new boxes, one of my neighbours got the 1st and a 2nd place prize from one of the new boxes recently after only opening it about 3 or 4 times. Of course its older boxes I'm interested in, the Paris box being one of them, all I want is the two girls beside the lampost, and one of the 2nd place prizes from another box. I've never won a 1st place prize from any box - I must have the worst luck - boo hoo!!

I too want the Paris cafe and have spent a gazillion gems and I now have the Paris sign that I could put all over my store and then some, lol!