Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond/Topaz = Island.. Can island dragon plz be REMOVED 😡😡😡😡

MY suggestion is to make it possible to sell an unhatched egg. By using the Breeding Calculator for your breeding combos, you will sometimes know what the egg is that is incubating before it hatches.Once it is on the nest you know right then if you need it or want it. Why make you waste valuable time twice for an unwanted egg. I could sell the unwanted eggs right off the nest and get busy breeding again. Then I've only lost 10 hrs instead of 20; 16/32 etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Would rather they remove it and make Gemstone the new common at 12 hrs.

Obviuosly those Suggestions are not bearing any fruits ...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think they should get rid of it, then there would no common dragon for blue and green. It would be nice if it wasn't 20 hours though. I think 12 or something would be plenty. Poison could be 13 and sunrise 16. Something like that.

Host(ess)
    I'm so tired of the island dragon. Makes me want to avoid anything that involves blue and green and I need some of them.. At least make it way shorter than 20 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by wildhearts20 View Post
    I don't think they should get rid of it, then there would no common dragon for blue and green. It would be nice if it wasn't 20 hours though. I think 12 or something would be plenty. Poison could be 13 and sunrise 16. Something like that.
    I argree it's breeding time should decrease and if they got rid of it there would be no common Dragon for green+blue

I totally agree drop the breeding and incubation times on these, it only needs to be a couple hours for each one. 20 hours is pathetic and boring.
    We could use a second evolution and a second breeding temple as well.

New Resident
    I too play on a kindle and hate waiting for fails and duplicates of what I already have. I wait for three days for land expands and pay a million each time i do. Can't get the spell shop or warp portal either. I have been driven nearly to frustration knowing other are able to at least craft the dragons they want and I don't even have the ability to get the spell shop. Truth is the Kindle screen is bigger and I can play longer with less eye strain. I wish TL would release more content for the kindle.

Host(ess)
    Honestly, the only thing wrong with the Island dragon is its hatching and breeding time.

There's nothing wrong with the Island dragon save for its ridiculous breeding and hatching times. I would say don't remove it, but definitely turn those times down a notch to make them more bearable, as well as make it so that we can sell the eggs once they're bred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast