Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Drop Rate too Low

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I hardly get any expansion item ever since the last updates. Did many deliveries but didn't receive any expansion item. Didn't they promise to increase the drop rate? But why it seem like the drop rate has decrease more.
    I agree!! At first (and I've only been playing 5 days), I would get drops - even from the butterflies. A friend of mine who plays this game as well gets all sorts of them. I got TWO. For the entire day yesterday.....TWO!!!!! She got at least 15+. Not exactly fair!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    I think we need a more balanced drop of materials too. I am struggling to get shovels, it's been quite awhile since I've received one.
    Same here, I've maybe sent out 10 deliveries today and I haven't had any materials drop and my barn isn't full either.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same issue. I expanded my barn early on thinking that I'd need the space but once I hit level 10 or so drops became rare. I can't get pick axes, shovels, or axes to save my soul. I wanted to expand to a junk pile but I can't even get the permits I need. I understand that higher levels need a slower drop rate or the game ends too soon but level 10 is far too soon to do this. I'm stuck and since the game was just released there is little to be found in the newspaper because everyone needs their extras and can't sell them off. It would be nice if there was a Daily Deal in the newspaper or something that gave parts for low gem prices or high coin prices. It's a fun game but there is some frustration with this.

However, I did find out that if you tap on a butterfly on your farm you can get coins. I hear parts could drop but that hasn't happened for me yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    Likewise. Just when I thought I'd finally found another TL game worth playing besides Castle Story. Like others, I was getting a drop about 90% of the time until about level 10. Then it basically flipped overnight. 10% sounds about right. If it hasn't changed by the time I get to level 15, I'm done.
    This exactly.

Executive Chef
    This game is slow it's all about luck

I've gotten hammers & a screw from removing the ugly shrubs. I was lucky to find someone had a deed (I think that's what it was) for sale at the newsstand. I snatched it up right away. Don't think they knew they would become rare soon or maybe they were quitting already.

Executive Chef
    I've actually sold about 2 old maps. I got more old maps than expansion deeds or the other map-y things. Not very balanced...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've gotten hammers & a screw from removing the ugly shrubs. I was lucky to find someone had a deed (I think that's what it was) for sale at the newsstand. I snatched it up right away. Don't think they knew they would become rare soon or maybe they were quitting already.
    I'd love to remove the shrubs and trees, but I can't get shovels and axes to do it. :/

Don't sell them, you will need them later when expansion require 6, 7, 8, or more of each. If I had 25 old maps, I might sell one, but not less than that.

I don't have any shovels or saws now anymore either. So that's another rare item they want you to buy gems for. Not going there...never have...never will.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast