Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Drop Rate too Low

the same here- at the beginning I was getting something almost each time but now 10 deliveries and nothing. I liked the game but now its almost impossible to play. Thought it might be a bug....

Banned
    I just got the green map and paint from a school house delivery. Level 32, so it comes.

Right now I have about 30 of the yellow maps, 12 of the ones with the red ribbon and 12 of the green ones. It seems the green ones are the hardest to come by. I have about 22 on my other account. I wish it was more even! Id like to expand some more but will sit on them for when a new update comes that requires me to expand somewhere. I hate the waiting.

Not all deliveries are guaranteed to have Materials drop. Make sure you have enough Barn space to keep storing valuable Materials!

Thank you all for your feedback on our new game, we really appreciate it!

I get that materials are not guaranteed drop but right now it looks like they are a rare drop - today I did send out around 12 deliveries and got 1 material. Thats not enough. It should be 1 in 3 or something like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Try to expand to one of the junk piles. The one I did, yielded shovels, nails, screws, axes and all sorts of stuff.

Look for these needed items at the 'news store' (?) sometime people will sell just what you want!

This is only my second day of playing, and I love the game.

Items too rare, too little gifting allowed. That all makes the game slow and frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafelover11 View Post
    the same here- at the beginning I was getting something almost each time but now 10 deliveries and nothing. I liked the game but now its almost impossible to play. Thought it might be a bug....
    Yep. In the beginning I had tons of drops of maps/permits/deeds, and today I did five deliveries and nothing but coins, and my barn has plenty of space. Yesterday I did like 40 deliveries and got like 3 bricks, one map, one can of paint, otherwise just coins. Starting to feel like the DS quests where I only ever get coins/lotus blossoms/food instead of required parts. Maybe TL trying to hook beginners with lots of bounty but once you level up to 10 or so, they want you to spend money on gems so no more free stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Likewise. Just when I thought I'd finally found another TL game worth playing besides Castle Story. Like others, I was getting a drop about 90% of the time until about level 10. Then it basically flipped overnight. 10% sounds about right. If it hasn't changed by the time I get to level 15, I'm done.

I've notice the big drop off too. I don't think I'll be playing any further than level 15 either. I have plenty maps & deeds but haven't gotten any expansion certificates at all. Pretty disappointing since this coud have been a really great game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafelover11 View Post
    I get that materials are not guaranteed drop but right now it looks like they are a rare drop - today I did send out around 12 deliveries and got 1 material. Thats not enough. It should be 1 in 3 or something like that.
    I think we need a more balanced drop of materials too. I am struggling to get shovels, it's been quite awhile since I've received one.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast