Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Drop Rate too Low

Angry Item Drop Rate too Low

I think the amount/appearance rate of the shovels need to increased A LOT. Right now I need 5 shovels to clear the land I have expanded. Only 5, I hear you say? I have needed those 5 shovels for 2+ weeks.

Shovels were hard enough to find before, but since the mine has been available they are non-existent. TL, have made it that there is a set amount of shovels in the game, eg only 100 shovels in play at any time? Or is just that the probability of an item being a shovel is about 0.01%?

The same can be said for paint, although I have managed to get a tin of paint from the fishpond, but even then, the rest of the items are far less rare and can be found in the occasional shop, unlike paint and shovels.

How about making it so that the item you get is one of the three least amounts you have so if a player has 8 saws, 7 maps, 5 pickaxes, 3 nails, 1 deed, 2 bricks and 1 screw, the delivery reward item would be either a deed, a brick or a screw.

Not only does the lack of one or two specific items make expanding or upgrading a slow and somewhat frustrating experience, all that stuff takes up valuable barn space. I have upgraded my barn several times, even buying gems to get the materials the I need, but to be honest, having spent money, and items being so rare I don't feel inclined to spend even more because I feel that I am being pushed into doing so.

Related to the space issue, why not have a "Tool Shed" building that stores the items used for upgrades and expanding. Would a farm really keep fresh produce and meat in the same place as paint? I think not.

Rhino Keeper
    Related to the space issue, why not have a "Tool Shed" building that stores the items used for upgrades and expanding. Would a farm really keep fresh produce and meat in the same place as paint? I think not.[/QUOTE]

This is a great idea CharlieCattus.

New Resident
    I agree. The drop rate was good in the last few weeks after the new version released but now getting worse. I suspect the developers have modified drop rate. Another possible reason is, since pseudo-random number generation is flawed, drop rates for different items vary severely and sometimes (maybe a couple of weeks time) you can see some particular items very frequently and some not. We should make all stuff appearing evenly.

I hardly get any expansion item ever since the last updates. Did many deliveries but didn't receive any expansion item. Didn't they promise to increase the drop rate? But why it seem like the drop rate has decrease more.

Angry Rare Item Drops

Hi Everyone.

I have a problem with deliveries. I am getting the XP and coins in return but almost never ( once in 10 deliveries) anything else- no paint, hammer, nothing to expand.....

I was trying to reinstall the game- didnt help

Anybody knows how to solve that problem

Executive Chef
    you're not the only one

New Resident
    Yeah, if this doesn't get changed I will not be playing this game once I get my gems for Castle Story. Which is too bad - I was liking this game, but it's too frustrating to do delivery after delivery and not get any items, let alone the shovel that I've been looking for...

Check to make sure your barn isn't full or you won't receive whatever extra item the plane brings.

Banned
    Not all deliveries will result in your getting a map or other parts.

New Resident
    I used to get a lot of items when I started the game, but as I leveled up, it became rare to receive items from deliveries.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast