Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Drop Rate too Low

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    I'm on level 13 and think I've only had 2/3 shovels, picks, saws in weeks........this game is sooooo boring and slow its untrue......only reason I'm playing is to get my reward in CS.....roll on level 15. Mind u, at this rate it'll take me til Xmas
    if experience is all you are looking for, use all your farm plots to harvest wheat then sell it in the store and discard it, repeat.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I play this game for way too many hours!!! Over the weekend I played a lot. I'm on level 23 and love the game however, to clear room to make room for items I need 10 shovels!!! I've not had a single one in the last 4 days of playing. I have sent out loads of order, upgraded my barn and silo, expanded etc, but NO shovels. I've had picks and saws, but NO shovels.

Where are all the shovels!

I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks and have only had 3 in that whole time.

Is there anything I can do to increase getting a shovel? I never see them for sale.

Any ideas?
    This is exactly my experience. I have found only 3 shovels the entire time playing. I have completed around 500 deliveries, and I currently need 11 shovels to clear land. The shovel drop rate needs to be increased drastically.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jhevel View Post
    this is exactly my experience. I have found only 3 shovels the entire time playing. I have completed around 500 deliveries, and i currently need 11 shovels to clear land. The shovel drop rate needs to be increased drastically.
    ita!!!!!!!!

I NEED SHOVELS TOO!!! This game is starting to grate on my nerves. I refuse to spend 8 gems on 1 shovel. And I'm not even gonna start about screws & axes... TL you really need to fix this! Start giving out materials cause I'm getting bored fast & am gonna give up on this ridiculous game. At first it was addicting now it's just frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the "drop more shovels or it is not worth playing" bench. It's ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    PLEASE, more shovels and screws!!! And if you are in a really really generous mood TL, nails and axes!!!!!!

I can't do anything anymore. No tools to clear expansions already done, no use expanding to train, mine, etc according to those threads. Going out if business. Big barn sale going on now. Everything at bargain basement prices.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I can't do anything anymore. No tools to clear expansions already done, no use expanding to train, mine, etc according to those threads. Going out if business. Big barn sale going on now. Everything at bargain basement prices.
    Yes. Really no point expanding to the train/mine. You need tons of pickaxe/shovel in order to get a pathetic amount of items back and the chances is so slim. You also risk losing your pickaxe/shovel more than gaining anything back. As for the train, unless you've a big barn/silo I'd advise you not to get it. It's just madness order!

Farm Supplier
    My frustration level is getting pretty high. I've now played 18 days and have seen such little progress. I don't expect to be able to fully expand everywhere in such a short amount of time. However, I do expect to be able to clear the land I HAVE expanded to in my 18 days. I have completed 580 deliveries and I've gotten 1 shovel...... ONE! I managed to expand to a junk pile using most of my gems thinking that I would finally get enough clearing supplies but it required me to use a shovel to even clear the junk pile. I used 8 of my last 10 or 11 gems because no shovels ever drop to clear it. How many shovels did I get? ONE This is ridiculous. I really want to enjoy this because I'm a big fan of [] but the drop rate for essential items (i.e. Shovels/Screws/Nails) is outrageous. I'm going to keep playing out of sheer stubbornness but I wish that TL get a clue and improve this issue.
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 09-26-13 at 03:15 PM. Reason: removed third-party reference

Farm Supplier
    Add me to the need shovels list. Sigh.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast