Thread: Game popup stole my gold!

Game popup stole my gold!

Hi, I have been saving my gold for a REALLY long time with a specific goal in mind. Just a few minutes ago, while collecting coins from my habitats, one of those darn annoying popups came up and instead of clicking the coins, I clicked the popup. I don't even know what it was. It closed immediately or so I thought, so I kept on collecting coins. Then suddenly another popup, and again I hit something I had no intention of hitting, and I now have a stupid egg I don't want that cost me 500 gold. I don't even know wth dragon it is, and I don't want it.

I would like the egg removed from my game, and the 500 gold returned to my account please. You really should have a confirmation popup for gold purchases.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 14brokenmirrors View Post
    Hi, I have been saving my gold for a REALLY long time with a specific goal in mind. Just a few minutes ago, while collecting coins from my habitats, one of those darn annoying popups came up and instead of clicking the coins, I clicked the popup. I don't even know what it was. It closed immediately or so I thought, so I kept on collecting coins. Then suddenly another popup, and again I hit something I had no intention of hitting, and I now have a stupid egg I don't want that cost me 500 gold. I don't even know wth dragon it is, and I don't want it.

I would like the egg removed from my game, and the 500 gold returned to my account please. You really should have a confirmation popup for gold purchases.

Thanks
    You should try Email support@teamlava.com

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry that this has happened to you. For this type of issue you will need to email support@teamlava.com.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.