Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please!!!! No limits on receiving gifts!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes they're sure. It's the mechanics of the game that applies to everyone - even you. I think you're *really* bad at maths. Seriously, try counting how many gifts you actually *accept* in a day - it's 20, right? *rolls eyes*
    Ummm, I was reading back through the posts, and I think that I am reading this original message differently to you, and I think part of the reply that was given to this message was right.

The original message...

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I'm not very happy with your advice- I have lost all but the last 5 gifts. They go out of sight after 5 and you never see them again.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO RECOVER MY GIFTS ? Not impressed with the programming which accompanies this game.
    The reply...
    Are you sure? I accept gifts only once a day, and often get more than 20, and I dont use any of them. All of my accepted gifts have just been pilling up in the My Gifts section. You do realise that you will only have 5 gift icons in your My Gifts menu? If you accept 15 gifts you wont have 15 icons, all of your gifts that are the same are all added together. So, for example, if you accept 10 gifts of cappuccino (which is 50 serves each), there will only be 1 icon in your My Gifts menu, but there will be 500 serves.

The way that I read that original message was that maybe they didn't understand that gifts were accumulated in the My Gift menu, which makes part of the reply correct. They said that they accepted about 15 gifts, and they lost "all but the last 5". To me, that would suggest that they were looking in their My Gifts menu and seeing only 5 icons (the 5 different foods that can be gifted), not 15. As for the accepting 20 gifts a day, I dont know how it all works, so I am not going to comment on that bit.

Unregistered
    They said that they accepted about 15 gifts, and they lost "all but the last 5". To me, that would suggest that they were looking in their My Gifts menu and seeing only 5 icons (the 5 different foods that can be gifted), not 15.

Oops, I need to correct myself... It wasn't that poster that had accepted 15 gifts, it was someone replying to them... however this doesn't change my answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12