Thread: New day in Bakery Story starts when?

Question New day in Bakery Story starts when?

Okay this may be a stupid question but I wanna ask you guys: what time does a new day start in BS? I know nothing about those Pacific time or GMT or anything, so plz tell me if you know, thanks

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Pacific time is the time zone that California is in, that's where TL is based. When it's midnight there, the games reset worldwide. Where are you located?

Executive Chef
    Here, I found you a thing.

The time setting was defaulted to midnight for me, make sure it is for you too, because that's the setting you want.

Select USA - California - San Francisco for the first location, your own for the second, and hit Convert Time. It'll show you what time it'll be for you when it's midnight Pacific time, and that's what time your games reset.

Senior Moderator
    Don't forget about Daylight Savings Time. On November 3rd this year, it will be one hour later (then those who don't switch).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Here, I found you a thing.

The time setting was defaulted to midnight for me, make sure it is for you too, because that's the setting you want.

Select USA - California - San Francisco for the first location, your own for the second, and hit Convert Time. It'll show you what time it'll be for you when it's midnight Pacific time, and that's what time your games reset.
    Oh thank you so much, I finally got it. I'm in Southeast Asia, GMT + 7, which means a new BS day starts 14 hours behind a new day at my place

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Don't forget about Daylight Savings Time. On November 3rd this year, it will be one hour later (then those who don't switch).
    Thank you Greygull, yes I'll notice that for sure :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Oh thank you so much, I finally got it. I'm in Southeast Asia, GMT + 7, which means a new BS day starts 14 hours behind a new day at my place
    You're very welcome!

Host(ess)
    So is it also that the weekly updates are available at noon pst? I think this is when I've noticed them become available.

Host(ess)
    Oh, my one is 9.00 am

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RenF5 View Post
    So is it also that the weekly updates are available at noon pst? I think this is when I've noticed them become available.
    Yes, I believe they are out at 12 PST - I am on EST and get them around 3 pm usually.