Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Land deeds???

Farm Supplier

Land deeds???

Anybody getting land deeds? I am getting the occasional map and expansion paper but have not gotten a land deed since early in the blossom event. I have about 30-35 of the others but only about 4 deeds. Have not seen one in the newspaper for quite a while so was wondering if everyone else was having the same problem.

Executive Chef
    I have been getting a reasonable amount of land deeds, but hardly any maps at all.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    Anybody getting land deeds? I am getting the occasional map and expansion paper but have not gotten a land deed since early in the blossom event. I have about 30-35 of the others but only about 4 deeds. Have not seen one in the newspaper for quite a while so was wondering if everyone else was having the same problem.
    Different people tend to have different luck on one of the three. There will always be one that lags behind. It's motivation for you to buy outright the missing items you need. This is where the newspaper comes in. You need to use the newspaper to compensate for this. I am also usually struggling with land deeds and with the help of some dedicated newspaper shopping I can usually balance this out when I need to.

I haven't received anything but coins and experience from deliveries in over a month. I found one map and one permit for sale from a new player, but that's it. I can't make any progress in the game until they do something. I've sent up to 10 deliveries in a row and received absolutely nothing!

Farm Supplier
    I am still having the same problem, I have not gotten a land deed since my last post on 5/30. Have found 1 deed in the newspaper, but now I would like to expand a little but cannot. I have 39 expansion papers and I think 31 or 32 maps. Have done loads of deliveries but all I am getting are picks, gloves and watercans that I don't need, I just list them for sale and discard them since there are so many for sale.

Farm Supplier
    I can't remember the last time I got a land deed, it is driving me mad. I even tried selling some from my phone account to my ipad account and someone else grabbed them

Same all. Even after the events I still didn't get any land deeds

They are few and far between but I always have tons of expansion permits. I have like 60 expansion permits now.

Farm Supplier
    Eureka!!!! I just got my first land deed since my original post on 5/30. How is a person supposed to expand when you get ONE deed every 2 weeks? And don't say watch the newspaper because I do and have only seen 1 for sale in the last 2 weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    Eureka!!!! I just got my first land deed since my original post on 5/30. How is a person supposed to expand when you get ONE deed every 2 weeks? And don't say watch the newspaper because I do and have only seen 1 for sale in the last 2 weeks.
    It depends on how the game sorts who shows up in your newspaper I guess. Since the event ended, I've gotten four deeds through deliveries and the newspaper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast