Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Army8184 View Post
    When you accept a gift from your neighbor, where does it go?
    That depends on what the gift is. If it's coins, it'll add into your total. If crops (like wheat), it'll go into your silo. If something like milk or paint or animal feed, it'll show up in your barn.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there somewhere you go to send gifts to your neighbors?

When you visit a neighbor's farm, click on the gift box icon near the bottom right of the screen to send a gift.

I already sent my three today so I can't get a screenshot, but I think the box is purple.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Stormie buys all shop items if not sold in 2-3 days.
    Would like to donate more gifts to neighbors; in your shop, items that aren't selling instead of discard button change button to neighbor gift. This way you could give more that three gifts a day. Especially when you have 200+ neighbors and can't give back to them. But receiving way more that the three gifts a day giving limit. I would like to return gifts to everyone that gifts me a day. The system can still randomly select the donated gift that has been added from your shop, and decide which item goes to neighbors according to their level, and yes staying with giving one gift per farm a day from your shop. This would be good especially during events.

ID: NYM9CX Farm Name: Bebe

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kitte85 View Post
    When you visit a neighbor's farm, click on the gift box icon near the bottom right of the screen to send a gift.

I already sent my three today so I can't get a screenshot, but I think the box is purple.
    My gifting doesn't work the way the game guide states. I don't have a gift button icon on my neighbors pages. I get lots of gifts and once in a while a list pops up asking me who I want to gift, but not every day. It seems like all the gifts that I've received are "stuck" in a queue. Am I correct in assuming something is wrong with my game?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12