Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to gift?

Question Unable to gift?

Hello!

I am used to other Team Lava games, just started on Farm Story 2 and a bit puzzled at inability to gift new or old neighbours.
    There is no 'gift' button in neighbours list or in botto right corner when visiting neighbour for the first time (or first time that day). The last few times that I have seen a gift button when visiting neighbour, I got the message 'already gifted or your neighbour has received max number of gift'.
    What's going on?
    Is there a max number of gifts that one can send on a daily basis in Farm Story 2? Am I missing something?

Thanks for the reply

The maximum number of Gifts that players can send in a day is 3. You can select up to three neighbors; if you selected more than three, the game will choose three random neighbors to Gift to.

Rhino Keeper

Gift

How many ppl can u gift? Like cs, 3?

Wow, that sucks!
    Compared to any other TL game that I have played before, that's a serious disadvantage. Obviously it would make the game a lot more difficult to lay, forcing people to spend more money. I guess you guys are getting greedy. Never a good marketing move but it's your call!

You can gift 3 neighbors, and if you selected more than 3, the game will choose neighbors at random.

I asked the same question under the bugs section and guess what? You can only gift 3 people per day. Add to they the fact that in Farm Story 2 you can't request items from neighbours or even choose the gift you send to other people and you get a 'free to play' game that is now impossible to play for free. Storm8 and Team Lava have got very greedy!
    My guess is that the game is not going to be as popular as previous ones, where you could send every neighbour one gift a day and even choose which gift so you could really help people.
    For my part, I was always happy to spend a few bucks on gems in other games, not necessarily because I needed them but because I thought the hours I got out of the app were worth it and the developers deserved my support. Now that I'm feeling my arm being twisted, no way. I won't buy a single gem and if I get stuck, the app gets deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by yumitsukomi View Post
    I asked the same question under the bugs section and guess what? You can only gift 3 people per day. Add to they the fact that in Farm Story 2 you can't request items from neighbours or even choose the gift you send to other people and you get a 'free to play' game that is now impossible to play for free. Storm8 and Team Lava have got very greedy!
    My guess is that the game is not going to be as popular as previous ones, where you could send every neighbour one gift a day and even choose which gift so you could really help people.
    For my part, I was always happy to spend a few bucks on gems in other games, not necessarily because I needed them but because I thought the hours I got out of the app were worth it and the developers deserved my support. Now that I'm feeling my arm being twisted, no way. I won't buy a single gem and if I get stuck, the app gets deleted.

I completely agree

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is an old thread but I have recently started playing this on Android and the gift thing puzzles me too. Is this going to be changed our are there any plans to increase the gift limit?
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I have recently started playing this on Android and the gift thing puzzles me too. Is this going to be changed our are there any plans to increase the gift limit?

Currently, you can only gift 3 neighbors. If you pick more than 3, the game will choose randomly for you.

Rhino Keeper
    When you accept a gift from your neighbor, where does it go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast