Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help! I'm short on EVERYTING, ALL THE TIME!

Host(ess)

Unhappy Help! I'm short on EVERYTING, ALL THE TIME!

I'm on level 13.
    I'm short on money, food, shovels, saws, nails, paint, maps etc. all the time!
    I can't buy anything since I don't have the money (pigs, apple trees, windmill).
    I can't move things around as I want them since I don't have the tools to clear the land.
    I can't expand since I have no maps.
    I almost never have every food item needed to make a delivery. When I do make a delivery I only get money and exp, never items.
    I can't buy what I need in the shops because in the newspaper there's only milk, eggs and potatoes which I (surprisingly enough) don't need. The same for my neighbours' shops. If I try to find other shops in the community the players there all are on levels lower than me so they don't have anything other than milk or wheat to sell.

Please help me! The only thing I find in this game is just a load of can'ts.

Executive Chef
    how long have you been playing ?

Host(ess)
    For 4 days I think. The last week I've been given me-time for the first time in a couple of years so I really have played this game A LOT since i downloaded it.

Executive Chef
    that's fast. i have the same problem as well , it even gets worse when i level up , new items come but no place in the storage .i guess i'll quit playing when i get to lv 15. *sigh*

Host(ess)
    Where do you get the new items from? Because I don't recieve them when I make deliveries and no one is selling them. :P

But if you don't have space in your storage, couldn't you try to sell some things in your shop?

Executive Chef
    There's something wrong with TL's delivery distribution algorithm. I have 13 land deeds, 11 expansion permits, but only ONE old map, yet you need four of each to expand toward the treehouse. My barn is getting clogged up with papers, but they can't be used due to lack of maps. Let us request maps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    that's fast. i have the same problem as well , it even gets worse when i level up , new items come but no place in the storage .i guess i'll quit playing when i get to lv 15. *sigh*
    Yeah, it's like they haven't quite thought this through. I need certain items for expanding further but they never seem to come. Delieveries don't always "deliver" items I need and sometimes i have to delete a bunch of them because there is no way I can fulfill them. Besides, the rewards are SO MEAGER that I honestly wonder what the heck kinda game economy is this. SUPER reduced, it's ridiculous!!
    I'm usually always ridiculously low on money as a result -.-
    Since i can't seem to get any items for storage increase the game gets stagnated often. And earlier on i actually had to spend gems to increase my barn's capacity because i COULD NOT do anything at all, i was stuck and had no item to expand!! Ridiculous.
    They either tweak the game to make some changes or a lot of people will just quit. The problem regarding capacity is the worst IMHO, but the one with the money isn't far behind. Also REALLYbad is how difficult (or impossible) some items seem to be. I never got a hammer. And never found a pickaxe or shovel. I mean, SERIOUSLY why does it have to be like this? Is it gonna be weeks before i find the item I need to make SOME sort of progress with the game? If so I am so bailing this...lol

Host(ess)
    Yes, it's like there's not just one problem but several, with the game. Where is the fun with a game you have to struggle so hard with for such little reward...
    When you finish a quest you get 10 coins... But to finish a quest takes forever since earning money is so slow. And by the time you've finally finished, several new quests has popped up so you're always behind. Besides - where to put all these buildings and pens if you somehow manage to get the money to buy them, when you can't expand and there are boulders and shrubs in the way on the land you actually do own?

I got a hammer today by clearing a shrub with the shovel. Got a hammer 2 out of 3 shrubs.

Thank you all for the feedback on our new game. You are all moving fast! To earn more coins, you will have to send out more deliveries or sell your items at your Shop. You can also visit Shops to find more Parts and Permits for sale. By sending out deliveries, you have a chance of having a Part or Expansion item drop. Old Map drops are rare! If you have no more space in your Barn and Silo, you can also sell your items at your Shop to free up more space for other valuable items.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast