Thread: New food items that I can't make even though I have the building?

New Resident

New food items that I can't make even though I have the building?

Hello.

Just recently, food items have appeared in the barn, that I can't make even though I have the buildings.
    There's a pizza, but I have the pizza oven? something that looks like en agg, that can be made in the deli, which I also have. Now there are a plate of biscuits in the windmill, which I have 2 off and they dont come up in the list when I click on that building. Usually if an item comes up in the barn and you don't have the building it will show you show to buy it. I'm really stuck here, I'm deleting lots of orders that I should be able to make. Any ideas?..

Executive Chef
    Most items unlock with specific levels. If you're not at those levels then you won't see the items. You'll have to delete those orders or find them in the market or side shops. We're all in the same boat.

New Resident
    I know. It's just that these starting appearing at level 40, I turned level 41 and there's still nothing. I never remember having to clear more than one level once new food appears?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mina31182 View Post
    I know. It's just that these starting appearing at level 40, I turned level 41 and there's still nothing. I never remember having to clear more than one level once new food appears?
    Have you expanded to the truffle forest and water garden? Some recipies only appear once you have done so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mina31182 View Post
    Hello.

Just recently, food items have appeared in the barn, that I can't make even though I have the buildings.
    There's a pizza, but I have the pizza oven? something that looks like en agg, that can be made in the deli, which I also have. Now there are a plate of biscuits in the windmill, which I have 2 off and they dont come up in the list when I click on that building. Usually if an item comes up in the barn and you don't have the building it will show you show to buy it. I'm really stuck here, I'm deleting lots of orders that I should be able to make. Any ideas?..
    I'm pretty sure those are truffle farm items. It's strange--and very annoying--that the developers can code the game so that your buildings don't display foods you can't make, but the train and the order bay are constantly requiring items that you can't fulfill.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm facing the same problem. I just turned level 39 and there is a food item which looks like egg thing you make in deep fryer but with pepper on it. It says that this can beade in Deli but doesn't show yet �� any suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I'm facing the same problem. I just turned level 39 and there is a food item which looks like egg thing you make in deep fryer but with pepper on it. It says that this can beade in Deli but doesn't show yet �� any suggestion
    Mine showed up in deli after i expanded to truffle forrest, im level 31 that time, its a fried egg with truffle on it.

It will be available after you unlock truffle forrest.

Quote Originally Posted by erikamari View Post
    Mine showed up in deli after i expanded to truffle forrest, im level 31 that time, its a fried egg with truffle on it.

It will be available after you unlock truffle forrest.
    I don't understand this either. When I find players selling these items I visit their farms to see what they have that I don't. I found players on a lower level than myself without having the truffle forest selling (off course they can resell bought items). I just can't find what is wrong with my game. I am only missing the forest and the forge.