Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What unusual items have you collected from your quests?

Question What unusual items have you collected from your quests?

I have sent my knights on numerous quests (once daily) for the past few weeks to hopefully get the allusive burning ember for my dragon egg. It's the last thing on my task list!! In the meantime, I have received some special gifts from these quests to decorate my kingdom (scarecrows, campfires, benches, and even the dragon statue!!). This is on top of gems and supplies for upgrading my kingdom buildings.

I am curious what unusual gifts others have received? It's been a nice bonus from the endless quests!!

Fashion Designer
    Scrolling through my inventory...

Scarecrows (6)
    Sacred Wings (4)
    Horns (1)
    Burning Ember (2)
    Overgrown Bench (7)
    Dragon Statue (1)
    Anvil (3)
    Campfire (3)
    Pink Unicorn Statue (1, pretty sure I didn't craft that)
    Beast Statue (1)
    Big Ruby (2, maybe from mine?)
    Pumpkin Hutch (2)
    Lemon Tree (3)

Plus anything that might have gotten consumed and I can't recall now. I did summon one alicorn, so I'm down to 3 wings and no horns, and I've used one ember to hatch my dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Do items like the anvil and campfire drop from any adventure? I've heard conflicting things. Can someone weigh in with their experience?

Fashion Designer
    Dragon statues (3), Beast statues (4), Unicorn Statue, Pink Unicorn Statue, Overgrown benches, Scarecrows, Pumpkin Hutches, Carriage, Horns, Wings, burning embers, trees, a bunch of different animals,whatever those dark rock formations are called and a bunch of valentine plants.

No anvils or campfires for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raycholio View Post
    Do items like the anvil and campfire drop from any adventure? I've heard conflicting things. Can someone weigh in with their experience?
    They are decorations, and do nothing. I've left mine in storage, too little room for decorations that do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    A Talkytoaster
    Wha???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Wha???
    Sorry, that should have read "Talkie Toaster", my bad.

Rhino Keeper
    What is a Talkie Toaster?...campfire?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Sorry, that should have read "Talkie Toaster", my bad.
    Anyone else get a loaf of Happy Bread? It goes in the Talky Toaster and makes a Manic Sandwich that won't shut up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    They are decorations, and do nothing. I've left mine in storage, too little room for decorations that do nothing.
    Yeah, but do you remember what adventures they dropped from?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Anyone else get a loaf of Happy Bread? It goes in the Talky Toaster and makes a Manic Sandwich that won't shut up.
    Lol! Uhm. I started reading from this post up so got all excited about a new decoration set. Yes. I'm that dense. Although I was also confused. (Why a talking toaster, TL?)

My kingdom displays one of everything CS has to offer, to the detriment of my RP. Comes down to priorities, I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast